Thread: Headlight Wiring Harness?

Headlight Wiring Harness?

Where can you a replacement headlight wiring harness (4 wires in/out).

Mine are all frayed/ ground wire broke off
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think you can buy after market wiring connector blocks and terminals for that job and just strip the wires back if you have enough slack as the wires will be a little bit shorter after you fitted it!

Bump. I need help. Can someone post a link to a compatible stock wiring harness?

remove the terminals from the connector, cut them off and crimp new ones on...go to your local HD dealer, the terminals are standard they should have them in stock, clean the connectors up before installing the new terminals into the connector. search for my old thread, thrstrmech's S to R conversion, terminal part numbers are listed there unless someone has them handy. very easy repair to do...

Just did this, this spring and it was like $3 for the parts all in stock at the HD dealership. The cheepest I ever got out of there. Everyone involved was baffled, we all just stared at each other in disbelief.

haha. So do you have the part # specifically? Would this also work? ($20 though, but its completely plug and play.

http://www.amazon.com/iJDMTOY-Waterp...BJSVA3ZRVZ9WTR