Hello, new Blast owner here! I have a leaky fuel petcock & I've seen other people recommend changing out the stock fuel petcock for one by Pingel. Finding the converter plate is easy enough, but I have no idea which Pingel fuel petcock to purchase. The options are forward facing hex, inward facing hex and inward facing round.


If anyone here has done this upgrade, please let me know. I don't want to end up ordering the wrong $100 part.

Thanks in advance!