Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buell XB vs FZ-07

yeap, trimmed a little fat off where it's needed the most. regardless with some tweaking on the stock set up, I was able to do away with the pogo affect. now she rides smooth, yet still needs a bit more tweaking.

I know it is an older bike, but I came here from an FZ6. Powerwise it was about the same as the Buell, but way less low end. It had some serious pogo-ing going on though, I fixed it by swapping in R6 forks. It was very lacking in character though. Even with the suspension swap, headlight swap (swapped a similar unit to the LSL), rearsets, brakes, gearing, swingarm, etc, it still just didn't do it for me. Hence why I now have the XB.

the 7 is no comparison...its a beginner bike. i have ridden one (2015) and for its purpose, its fantastic. but an experienced rider will quickly be aware of its shortcomings.

on another note, the only bike out there right now i would get and still keep my buell would be the fz9. not the 7.

I think gloom just wanted someone to say his buell was better than something

The 9 would be the obvious comparison choice if you were going to compare either to the xb. Now if the 7 were a triple also you would have grounds for comparison since triples are beast but it's not so........

Just another 2 cycle oil thread

lmao

That's funny
    not appropriate to this thread
    but funny

Quote Originally Posted by FlaXB9R View Post
    I think gloom just wanted someone to say his buell was better than something

The 9 would be the obvious comparison choice if you were going to compare either to the xb. Now if the 7 were a triple also you would have grounds for comparison since triples are beast but it's not so........

not at all.. I keep seeing them around town and I like how they look.. Id ride either one of them.

hey gloom- seen your photo albums and some of the other things you ride(maybe?). (In sling blade Carl's voice) Hmm, ...I reckon I'd ride 'em too... Um, hmm.

lol, JK

If it looks good, I ride it.. my co-rider might ride it too..

lmao. ten buell****eries.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast