Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I live in Indiana and I ride a Firebolt

Those are the common sportbikers known as Douchers. **** 'em.

Right on.

We don't get edited on this forum? I can tell those mother****ers to eat a dick and it won't get censored?

Nice looking bike. How do you like those footpegs and who makes them?

Those are Knight Design drop pegs.

I like them for the single fact that my legs aren't bent up as much. My bike had Uly pegs on it when I got it, but they still were less than ideal for comfort. These KD pegs are an inch lower and really do make a difference.

If I were a total badass who lays his bike over or takes it to the track, the pegs might get in my way... but I'm not getting deep angles on the ride to and from work so these lower pegs work great for me. They look good and install was a breeze.

Lower pegs, different seat, and higher bars make the bike way more comfy. If my arms were longer I'd be pretty comfy but as of now I put quite a bit of weight on my hands. I'm making an effort to squeeze the tank with my knees to fix this problem. It'll come with time.

I'd recommend the pegs to anybody who has cramped knees and doesn't tip the bike over within an inch of its life.

Great looking scooter brother. Where you at in Indiana? I'm in Kokomo and ride an 04 xb12s and an 05 xb12scg. 💀

I'm in Elkhart. Every time I go thru Kokomo I grab White Castle and usually see quite a few bikes around.

don't worry about "where Buell fits in".. in the world of Douchebags, Buell "fits in" like Moto Guzzi "fits in". In other words, IT DOESNT.

Can anybody help me out with an explanation on why there's so much (for lack of a better word) hate between riders on different types of bikes? Seems to really only be perpetuated by sport bike guys and Harley guys. Guys on other brands of cruisers and sport touring bikes generally wave at everybody and like to chat. I just want to roll around and have a good time, these other dudes want to make everybody think that they have a huge dick and are a bad ass.

Don't waste your breath on em. Some people are just set in their ways and there is no reasoning with them. Just be the better person and wave at all riders(except mopeds). Don't let their baby penis syndrome ruin your day or a good ride.

Quote Originally Posted by BambamXB12r View Post
    wave at all riders(except mopeds)
    There's tons of DUI scooter riders here in the meth capital of the world, they trick me into waving sometimes!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast