Thread: WTB: Stock left foot peg and front left turn signal for Firebolt

WTB: Stock left foot peg and front left turn signal for Firebolt

Don't let your friend ride your bike, they said. I figured, what could go wrong?

I'm looking for a stock left footpeg for a firebolt. Straight version, not the drop one from a lightning. Also need left front turn signal. Condition must be really nice, but doesn't need to be new. If by some miracle somebody's got an extra rubber tip for a shifter that's near new I'd like that too. Not holding my breath on that one though.

Will pay via paypal, shipping will be to WI (prefer USPS or UPS, Fedex is insanely slow around here) Please let me know what you'd like for them, if it's reasonable I'll get you some money asap. If nothing soon, I'll order some chinese junk off ebay to get me rolling again. At this point, I'd entertain offers on better friends, too. Haha!

In all honesty, I can't believe the bike did as well as it did. Friend said he was trying to turn around in a driveway and his foot slipped. His leg kept most of it off the ground. Clutch perch is a little tweaked, but I can adjust that. Swingarm has a little scuff on the bottom edge, but I can ignore that. Turn signal is all smashed up and foot peg snapped off. All in all, it could have been a lot worse. He's fine too, just a sorely bruised ego and a chance to part with a few bucks to fix my bike.

My buddy found a new oem peg in stock at St. Paul HD, and picked it up for me. He may have dropped the bike, but he's a good guy. I noticed the mirror was all scratched up, too. I ended up ordering new mirrors with turn signals in them, for less than just one OEM signal. Killed two birds with one $27 stone. All that's left is a chunk missing from the rubber shifter tip. Any chance someone has one they'd part with? I'd happily send $5 or so your way if you'd mail it to WI.

I just picked up a new rubber for the shifter for about $5 from my local HD dealer.

Oh, nice! Thanks for the tip! All I saw online was entire shifter assemblies. Any chance you have a part number handy? No sweat if you don't.

I do not, but with a little guidance i was able to get the parts guy to what i needed. If its more than $10....he found the wrong thing

Also just found it here when i was looking for something else...

http://americansportbike.com/newdir/Item/17197