Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The project bike

cool or you could buy my old bike from Rex...swap the suspension back to a "low" and you're done

I could, but then I would still be stuck with all these parts. This one is basically Larry's bike that was totalled with the 9R no title frame I got from you, and along with some other parts I had left from the last project, and a few more I have come across.

So should end up being a 03 XB9R with a 05 12 engine, lightning front, and R tail

This bike is back up for sale from the current owner. He is asking $3500

what's your next project? mine will be returning the FZ back to stock for trade in on the EBR. waiting for a new chain guard to be delivered since modding the original one. kept everything that was removed and only had to replace two plastic pieces which I hacked up. one has already been replaced and the grand total for both parts was a whopping $26...big spender here, lol.

where those white pieces dipped or is there a place to order parts like that?

They were painted with epoxy appliance spray paint. Then hounds tooth vinyl decals, done one at a time by thrstrmech, before I bought them from him.

PM me for Bluetooth info!
    Facebook.com/BuellBluetooth

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789