Thread: XBRR For Sale

XBRR For Sale

2007 XBRR For Sale. If anyone contacts the dealer, I would be curious to know what the asking price is.

http://www.hdofgreensboro.com/pre_ow...sp?veh=2955637

That thing is sick! Big bore kit?

Been for sale for a long time now...

I live near that dealer and have seen that bike. Unless I owned a machine shop and had some deep ass pockets, I wouldn't touch it. That bike is one off. Entirely too much rare and unique stuff to deal with.
    I may be wrong but I don't think the xbrr has very many parts in common with an xb

That is sweet! The fact it is brand new is even more incredible. I figured most those units had been thrashed and bashed then stockpiled in a collection somewhere.

I've talked to the lady there via email about it. I don't remember what she wanted for a price but I remember it being more than some of the other ones that have sold via ebay, cycletrader, etc.

I love the 'check insurance rates' button

A few years ago it was listed on the local craigslist adds. I think they listed it at $7999.95 or something like that. I remember that the price was kind of tempting.
    I think that bike was part of the Gboro HDs floor display before the big Buell eradication of 2009. That's probably why the thing is list with such low miles. The Buell tech at that dealer is pretty good and most my experiences with the service manager have been pretty good. However, I was told by the guys in that service department that they weren't able to get that bike to fire up. That was three years ago, when I saw the bike getting swallowed up by all sorts of Harley take off parts, just sitting in the corner of the service area collecting dust. Looks like they moved it to their storage wearhouse, that is on site, at the dealership location.
    Rumor is there might be a few long lost 1125s in that wearhouse. I've never had the dough to actually be that interested, I've never really tried to find any facts on that. BUT I do know that when the High Point HD closed down, in 2009, there were two 1125s in there that went unsold. I've also seen the prototype police edition Uly at the Gboro dealership. And that was just a few years ago.
    So who knows what they have buried there.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicknstripn View Post
    A few years ago it was listed on the local craigslist adds. I think they listed it at $7999.95 or something like that. I remember that the price was kind of tempting.
    I think that bike was part of the Gboro HDs floor display before the big Buell eradication of 2009. That's probably why the thing is list with such low miles. The Buell tech at that dealer is pretty good and most my experiences with the service manager have been pretty good. However, I was told by the guys in that service department that they weren't able to get that bike to fire up. That was three years ago, when I saw the bike getting swallowed up by all sorts of Harley take off parts, just sitting in the corner of the service area collecting dust. Looks like they moved it to their storage wearhouse, that is on site, at the dealership location.
    Rumor is there might be a few long lost 1125s in that wearhouse. I've never had the dough to actually be that interested, I've never really tried to find any facts on that. BUT I do know that when the High Point HD closed down, in 2009, there were two 1125s in there that went unsold. I've also seen the prototype police edition Uly at the Gboro dealership. And that was just a few years ago.
    So who knows what they have buried there.
    I found a brand new 2008 1125 on cycle trader with 5 miles on it for $7200.