Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying to fix it. Little help please?????

So after thorough inspection and a ton of little rides, This is what I need; New right bar (bent pretty good but not unridable. The tree isn't bent just the bar that comes out of the tree), new lever set, new barend set, new passenger pegs. anyone have any good suggestions???

Looking at some nice chrome spike bar ends but i can only find them for ricers are any of those compatible??? this is what I found for levers http://www.hyperformanceparts.com/ca...Buell-XB9.html

someone on here has those levers and was pretty happy with them...

I have a set of passenger pegs that I could stand to part with. let me know if your intrested.

not 100% sure but I think that the hole at the end of the bars are either 18mm or 19mm (3/4")

Pazzo racing levers are awesome. Best bang for the aftermarket buck, IMO. You get get them on eBay for $179. There are two sellers on there that are 100% feedback. I got mine from speed_daemon.

I have the CRG levers and wish I would have spent the little more for the ASV levers due to the Warranty.

But love the levers I have. Got them from ASB.

And as far as the bent bar I hadone bent too, and all I did was straighten it out using a vice.

And ebay will set you up with bar ends.
    RENTHAL 7/8 INCH HANDLEBARS BAR END PLUGS

i have the asv clutch perch and lever, got it for free too. have to say i love it ,10x easier to pull the clutch in as well.

a new 7/8 handelbar is only $25 at harley dealer.

I would never buy handle bars with SPIKES... You go down and you and your bike rolling around with each other, spikes scare me...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast