Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Would anyone be kind enough....

Hey willegoat! Julia loves the frog and the link thanks mate! thats really cool that they still do that to this day it must be a good tourist attraction and it looks like a beautiful place to ride your bike i love it! Dont show this to Chicago he will go and turn it into the "crazy frog!" ha ha ha

Hey Julia, well I graduate today scored 88 on final so i won't get honor grad but I have a job, and an award for prestigious shooter so woooooohooooooooo!

Hi Tone, Julia And Tiny. We have been real busy lately with getting married, moving into a new house and all. Haven't had a lot of time to relax. Just wanted to say hi, Jess said to let Julia know that she is working on something for her and hopes to have it finished before the Christmas holiday. Hope all is well.
    John and Jessica

djs2k2.. well done mate from me and Julia that is really great news! not sure what honor grad is (sorry) but glad you have a job! i am no good at shooting, i couldn`t hit the side of a barn from the inside! lol ...... John and Jessica Hi from us all, well not Tiny he`s a dog and dont say much! lol Congratulations again on your wedding and the house move, we are really happy for you both! Sorry not been in touch much but thought after a wedding you may want some undisturbed "you" time! Please thank Jessica for being so kind and thinking of Julia and you too of course!! All is well here thanks and hope its the same for you!

I'm late to the conversation, but Hello Julia from Omaha, Nebraska

Its never too late to make Julia smile and you just did! Thanks mate and hello from Julia! The kindness of forum members towards Julia is so amazing! Have a nice day!!

Hey Julia, I hope your holidays went well and you were able to keep Toan in check for the new year! Arizona weather has been crazy as Mt Lemmon in Tucson got 18" of snow last week...... East coast has been warmer than normal and west coast colder?

Hello mate! a big smile and hello from Julia too! we had a good christmas etc thanks, we hope yours was good too? The world weather is bonkers at the moment isnt it and i guess its because its an "El Nino" year this year. That snow sounds nice on the mountain we would love to see that because all we get here lately is rain and then more rain but at least its quite warm here!

Hello again Julia and Tone from Las Vegas. I hope all is going well on the other side of the pond and your staying warm and dry. Also I wanted to wish you two a happy Valentine's Day.
    image.jpg
    This sunset photo was taken off the coast of Grand Cayman on a cruise that I proposed to my now fiancé on. It was quite the experience and I thought you two might enjoy looking at some of the beautiful scenery.
    image.jpg
    Zip line in Jamaica.
    image.jpg
    And lastly because it's less important. I couldn't get myself to go in but couldn't resist taking a picture.
    image.jpg
    Hope you enjoyed.

Hi Julia, from freezing cold nj. Happy Valentine's day to you, Tone, and Tiny. And by the way Tone spent ten million dollars on new rotors so your Valentine's day gift should be double that!!!!!...lol

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast