Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Buell 1125cr tail mod

Let me know guys ��
    Last edited by bikeryoke; 05-03-2016 at 07:16 PM.

I dig it. It's very subtle yet very different from other CRs and 1125s.
    It will have other people that know a little about Buells staring at your ride wondering "what the hell is different about this Buell?"

Cleanly done. I did this to my 1125 back in 2012, makes a huge difference! Looks great

I hope so, because I really tried to make it look like it could have been done in the factory. that is also why it took so long because I had the aluminium undertray redone by a body shop after I wasn't fully satisfied with the piece that I made myself. The whole point is to make the bike less bulky at the back as the bike already has a lot of volume at the front with the big side pods. Also, the lower line of the tailpiece is now in line with that of the side pods which gives the impression, I hope, that the piece was actually made for a 1125, instead of being a left over from the XB series.

The next step is to get rid of the exhaust. I really like the keda rt3 and I would like to make a custom chin fairing with the bulk again in the front. In this way I hope to get something like a very aggressive wasp shape. ��

I really like it. It would be hard to pick out what'd been done because the rest is so stock, and thats a big compliment!

Good job BikerYoke

Nice bike bikeryoke!
    I drive a xb9xs but im searching for some more power.
    I like the 1125cr with the xb tail mod. So i came to an idea for a project.
    Therefor i borowed your picture.
    Its the naked subframe with an extended seat caferacer styl. Screenshot_20220921-085040_Chrome.jpg

Good looking tail mod. Is there no option to cut the license plate down a bit? I have trimmed mine slightly without catching any attention from law enforcement at all.

Move to America?

Don't. We are full.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234