Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Meet the New Owner of EBR

I'm just happy this wasn't the end! Now that it's entirely in American hands all the way around and he is a supporter of EBR without HD to worry about if it goes south we have no excuses!

I'd love for it to work out, but I'm not holding my breath. History tends to repeat itself. Both Harley and Hero, were big companies that could afford to break even on a small portion of their business, but both decided it was in their best interest to go their separate ways. Being a great engineer means nothing if you can't sell your product.

And an investor that is facing a felony doesn't quite make me feel any better.

Just was cruising the EBR AF1 sponsored forum and Belfer has registered as a member and posted a brief (very brief) Hello. They let him know about BadWeb and here.

Mr Belfer if you happen to puruse this thread, I would be very interested in a possible position in the restart of this. Please pm me and I will send you a resume. Normally I wouldn't approach a CEO about a position, but have a feeling that you run a company a little more non tradiitional as far as structure. If you need an old asshole Jarhead that also happens to be a robotic engineer and heavy R&D/process developement guy, I'll be standing over here. LMAO, Yes I am a shameless hussy.

^^Love your honesty mrlogix, have to respect that. And just as djs2k2 said I'm just happy the only American super bike company is back in the hands of the good ol red white and blue. image.jpg

Yes I am a shameless hussy.
    Ayup, he is.

Has anyone here used crankyape? I'm getting it if it's legit

posted on the AF1 EBR forum

Dear Faithful,

I'm obviously up to my ass in alligators over here, and working on a Saturday, so I can't hang out online. But I've heard/read/been told there are questions in various forums, etc., and pics of some of my collection of bikes that have people confused. So:

I have/still own:

1978 Puch Maxi
    1976 Motobecane V50
    1970 Honda CL350
    1971 Honda CL350 Sportsman Racer
    1971 Triumph Bonneville
    1971 Norton 750 Commando
    1994 Kawasaki ZX11
    1965 Vespa
    1998 Harley Davidson Road King
    2002 Yamaha R1
    2006 Ducati SC1000

Basically, if it has two wheels and an engine, I dig it.

As to other speculation, "First rule of Fight Club is?"

Oh, and "Mr. Belfer" was my dad. Bruce is my name. Last edited by Bruce Belfer; Today at 01:51 PM.

The more this guy says, the better I like him.

Felonies earned in personal combat are just signs of good leadership qualities ... every good leader resolves conflict decisively and with direct action if need be.

the only thing the EBR really needs is a ****ing hot entry level bike that a young guy can afford as a first bike and a really cool middleweight (something like that Hasutr)..

Imagine how the Buell Blast COULD HAVE BEEN had HD not hobbled its budget from the very beginning. All that bike really needed was a prettier frame and better looking wheels..
    Last edited by Gloomshadow; 08-08-2015 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 303xb View Post
    Has anyone here used crankyape? I'm getting it if it's legit
    I'm curious about this too and I might look into picking one up and having it shipped home. Best deals around.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast