Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet the New Owner of EBR

Meet the New Owner of EBR

Posted to EBR's Facebook page this morning by Mr. Bruce Belfer:

Bruce Belfer EBR.jpg

To address any confusion, Atlantic Metals division of BGI is a manufacturer of fabricated metal equipment in the architectural, electrical and lighting businesses. We are not in the scrap metal business. We make things. We make them here in Jersey, in the USA, with American engineers, American ingenuity, and American skilled labor. Been at it for over 30 years. We know how. EBR is intact and in good hands. Thanks for keeping the faith! More to come. Time to get to work...
    Oh hell yes.

I don't want to see a post like this from anyone else but the new owner. Intro!!!!!!

PS: no offense, just looking forward to getting to know about the new owner and his plans for EBR

I can't begin to express how ecstatic I am. I am now looking for an 1190rx to make my own.

I like this guy already, what a boss haha

Freaking awesome!!!

Check out those guns! My reply is, "Yes, sir!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DualSportDad View Post
    I don't want to see a post like this from anyone else but the new owner. Intro!!!!!!

PS: no offense, just looking forward to getting to know about the new owner and his plans for EBR
    I expect he's just a little too busy to be posting on every Buell/EBR-related forum out here. He also posted this in the thread below the photo above:

Bruce Belfer:
    Erik is the icon. And the EBR team of vehicle dynamics rockstars are icons. I am an engineer, a mechanic, and a businessman. And I'm here to watch their backs as we go forward. And yes, my FB/cell/email/etc are all blowing up, thanks... Now back to work.
    If you want to be sure this is what HE said, check out the EBR page on Facebook.

I had a brief conversation with the guy, he is a kick-ass guy with a good mentality and possesses the means to get some **** going. Great guy. I'm VERY excited for what is to come of this.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok im happy

I send him a link to this post, he said "Erik is the real story, Im just a mechanic. Now is time for the heavy lifting and Im up to the job"

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast