Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet the New Owner of EBR

four out of seven, not bad.....
    Last edited by mrlogix; 08-08-2015 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Carlin would be proud.

This is exciting times boys and girls.

Another chapter of American Sportbike History is being written. Victory just ran a sportbike trial at Pikes Peak. HD has released mid-sized bikes.

Looks like your move Mr. Belfer.

That seriously is exciting! Victory puts out a good quality product(at least from what I've read they do).
    Is bout time Murica got in the mix

Quote Originally Posted by mrlogix View Post
    what I want to know is, what does he ride?

Hughlysses, you have been all over this and 2-3 others I have checked on. Your better than CNN and Fox

Find out what he rides before any of the 'professionals' and I see a case of brew in your future.
    Ha! Somebody on Badweb already beat me to it: so far we know of a 1965 Vespa with a custom paint job and a 1978 Puch Maxi Luxe that he's apparently restoring (from his Facebook page). I like it!

Seriously, scooters? No, no, no. Say it isn't so. He may restore scooters but surely to God, that's not what he rides. LOL.

That's based 2 pics on his Facebook page from 5 years ago. Even if that's what he rides now, he clearly doesn't have any need for his ride to make up for any personal shortcomings.

No. Your right. Checked his LinkedIn account. He's been the CEO of the Belfer Group for 34 years and graduated from Rutgers.

If your kicking dudes faces in, then your allowed to ride a scooter.......LMFAO

Everyone needs to stop being so giddy. We are still a long way from the finish line. There are many obstacles ahead.

^^ Yes, there is still a long way to go, but it is VERY different this time. HD attacked and Erik had to retreat and scramble. This time instead of retreat when the attack came, it was more like a diversionary move. Yeah, it sucks. All those people without work, dealerships screwed, losing the company again. except this time he ran around the corner when they came after him and ran into some real AMERICAN MANUFACTURERS and wa la. Here we are now. At a VERY recoverable point. I would have gave my left nut when I lost my business if I could have found investors like he has. Yep, very different story this time.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast