Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: C16 race fuel?

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    That's perfect. Ask a question, then be a dick about the answers you get. We'll be sure to jump up to help you next time? Nope.

Did you just start this thread hoping to brag about a car? couldn't careless what anyone thinks

BEHOLD! The field in which I grow my ****s. Lay thine eyes upon it! and see that it is barren...

You answered nothing. My question was pretty simple: "Anyone ever tune a stock XB9 or 12 (with just bolt on modifications) on C16 race fuel?"

Well, have you?
    Last edited by buell 4 me; 08-14-2015 at 07:34 PM.

"Using race fuel will not necessitate any tuning, and will not give you any power."
    "IF your bike is tuned well now with your "bolt-ons" the additional power you would get by tuning for 'C16 only' would be very minimal. The DDFI system uses a knock sensor to automatically adjust the timing. Go ahead and use it if you can afford it, it won't hurt anything. It's a much higher quality fuel than you get from the pump."
    Your question was answered and you were further educated on the subject. Why would anyone spend the time and resources of turning a bike for no or minimal results? Sir you may have purchased the wrong bike. Since your so into spending money this may be more along the lines of your budget. https://www.ninja-h2.com/s/ I bet that forum is full of pics of their vipers.

Quote Originally Posted by BambamXB12r View Post
    "Using race fuel will not necessitate any tuning, and will not give you any power."
    "IF your bike is tuned well now with your "bolt-ons" the additional power you would get by tuning for 'C16 only' would be very minimal. The DDFI system uses a knock sensor to automatically adjust the timing. Go ahead and use it if you can afford it, it won't hurt anything. It's a much higher quality fuel than you get from the pump."
    Your question was answered and you were further educated on the subject. Why would anyone spend the time and resources of turning a bike for no or minimal results? Sir you may have purchased the wrong bike. Since your so into spending money this may be more along the lines of your budget. https://www.ninja-h2.com/s/ I bet that forum is full of pics of their vipers.
    Haha!! Have you tuned a Buell on race fuel?

No my question has not been answered but its cute to see you sticking you for your boy.
    I don't have time for BS. I ask a specific question......a pretty easy one too. All I wanted is an answer to that question.

I'm done here.

lmao....ten ****ing letters

Inactive
    i believe most all the board members know how....uhhh....hmmmmm.........tempermental.....tho se pesky Viper owners can be.viper.jpg

I forgot about that You losers share a douche on the Viper forum?

No worries Lunatic, it wasn't the Viper that started it. Besides I've come to enjoy your irrational anger

EDIT:
    And since I'm busy offending people, this is the only V-10 I'd own Muahahahaha!
    Last edited by Cooter; 08-15-2015 at 01:22 AM.

Octane has nothing to do with engine output. It's only use is to resist preignition and knocking on high compression, high boost applications. On a stock naturally aspirated engine you'll reach MBT when tuning ignition far before you'll need high octane fuel.

I just don't get the questions some people ask, you give them an answer and it is not good enough. why would you want to us C16 to tune with it's not like you can pull up to a gas station and pump it into your bike when out for a ride or taking a trip.

Has anyone ever tuned a buell to run on Traxxas nitro fuel? I have a gallon sitting in the garage and was wanting to know if it would give me a hp increase. Thanks for any help!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast