Thread: Feeler: Givi Top Case & Ventura Rack System.

Feeler: Givi Top Case & Ventura Rack System.

My big road trip is over and I was thinking of selling my Givi Top Case & Ventura Rack System (L-Bracket & Top-Box Rack). This was on my 2009 XB9SX, but it looks like it will fit most Buells. You can go to the Ventura website to verify fitment.

$325/OBO (Shipped/lower 48)

SOLD!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JohnnyD; 06-23-2016 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Sold

Johnny D I see you provided the link to the Ventura Website to see how it would fit on an XB. But, from personal experience, how does this L-Bracket Givi set up work? Thanks for your insight on this innovative setup!

It fits very well... Very stable and with the Givi case, waterproof (which works - rode over three hours in the rain and hail in Montana).

There is only a couple of bolts that hold this onto your bike. One is using the passenger peg and another under/near the tail light. They do provide the longer bolt to install the L-Brackets. The beauty of this system is that you can remove the top case and install a grab handle or another rack if needed/wanted.
    Installation is very easy, remove one bolt from the passenger peg and the small bolt under/near the tail light. Mount the L-Bracket using the new bolts provided. Repeat for the other side. Add the top case or rack... Done.

I'll see if I have some more photos.

IMG_2973.jpg

Looks like I'm riding in Australia :P

Moved to a 'For Sale' post.