Thread: Buell brake/clutch lever set (OEM - adjustable brake) from 2009 XB12R...superb shape

Buell brake/clutch lever set (OEM - adjustable brake) from 2009 XB12R...superb shape

As the title states, here is an excellent set of brake/clutch levers from a 2009 XB12R. In great shape with no issues whatsoever. These saw maybe 7,000 miles total and were never molested. Only selling as I prefer shorties and went aftermarket. Just to be clear, this is the late model billet aluminum black set with the adjustable brake lever.

New these are $74 or so before shipping at Buellparts dot net. Let's say $55 shipped with tracking for these.

See below for updated price
    Last edited by vicenzajay; 09-01-2015 at 03:22 PM.

These are cast, not billet. I was corrected. They feel and weigh exactly like my aftermarket set, but what do I know.

I dug deeper and got info on local dealer pricing - more like $60 new for the set.

Of course, unless you're local (at which point add tax), shipping on them (I checked) is right at $12-$16 from the Harley online sites.

So still at least $63 (local) or $72-78 shipped new.

Dropping this pair to $50 shipped as a result. If you're willing to use PayPal gift - $48 shipped.

Cheers....

Sold and shipped!