Buellybagger, Thanks for posting these bikes for sale. I bought the 2009 XB12SS in post #566 that was listed in Lawrence, Kansas that was priced at $4950, he took $4500. I'm glad he took the reduced amount because unlike what he said about being garage kept and in excellent condition, the bike obviously has been left exposed to weather and would IMHO be described as runs good, but needs a lot of TLC, some rust here and there that will have to be cleaned up and maybe a plastic part or 2 replaced to be in excellent condition again. Not bitching, I wanted an "SS" and can deal with the parts but guys like this shouldn't have bikes like this if they're not going to care for them properly. Naturally, all fluids will be replaced asap, oil before any riding and certainly a new set of rubber. Anyway, I'm back on a Buell and I love these bikes. I've had a 2006 Uly and a 1125, so i'm not new to them and would have changed some of the things out anyway( pipe, turnsignals, seat and a few other bits). So for now, let the mods begin. Drove from Nashville, Tennessee to Lawrence, Kansas, about a 1200 mile round trip to bring this baby home. Now, do I hear the Dragon calling my name to bring my new toy down to Deal's Gap - HELL YES!