Page 139 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1546

Thread: Buellybagger"s Craigslist Deals Of the DAY!!!!!

Hey Cooter...do you still have your STT?

Ya buddy! STTella is my go to, do anything, comfortable compatriot. Got her dialed, maintained, and ready for anything, anytime Pressing 80k so I'm looking forward to a 1275 kit from Hammer, and a 6-speed, one day.... Probably the bike I die with

Headed 400 miles up the coast in the morning (the long way) to Big Sur for a week of camping with a hot lady, cold beer, and ZERO cell signal. Jealous? Haha

Last edited by Cooter; 08-12-2019 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Ya buddy! STTella is my go to, do anything, comfortable compatriot. Got her dialed, maintained, and ready for anything, anytime Pressing 80k so I'm looking forward to a 1275 kit from Hammer, and a 6-speed, one day.... Probably the bike I die with

Headed 400 miles up the coast in the morning (the long way) to Big Sur for a week of camping with a hot lady, cold beer, and ZERO cell signal. Jealous? Haha

Cooter, you got any pics of STTella loaded up? Also do you 2 up on the STT or does the lady have her own?

Heres one I found of my STUNNING view of San Fransisco Bay

(Freaking fantastic roads on the coast, north of the city though)^^

And a better one coming through Big Sur last year (and I just got back from there again yesterday)

The sun is going down and I still had 7 more hours to get home!

I'm a minimalist though. Small soft bags that I don't even expand (they have covers if it rains) , a net for tent, bag, pad. My jacket's my pillow. Pack for 3 days and I can go until the money runs out. Every 3rd day is a "HHT&L" (Hotel, Hot Tub, and Laundry).

The tank bag is cool! and converts to a back pack for hikes. I fill it with trinkets, a 3L water bladder, G23, and easy access to hat, glasses, Excedrin, snacks, and such. Makes for a great place to rest my chest when the wind through the desert is punishing.

No 2-up for me RB. I hate that Bubbles just got her M-1 and a Blast My Buell Family ownership is now complete:

Now, where do I get that free Tattoo??
    Last edited by Cooter; 08-20-2019 at 04:17 AM.

Use to pick up my lady Friday after work, load up the gear on the bike (1) and we were off for parts unknown.
    I've been doing stuff like that since 1970, most of the time we didn't know where we were going until we got there. Now when I go, I feel like I'm cheating because of all the amenities I am able to take with me. I now have a big camper that I tow behind the pick up but, I miss those days of just heading out on the bike. We used to be able to just pull off the side of the road and camp, as long as you cleaned up after yourself and was careful with the fire, nobody cared, now you risk getting shot of arrested unless your in a specific camping spot, but still good to get away.

Cooter, is that building on the Mendocino coast? Looks like a place I stayed at some years back. +1 on the HHT&L

It sure is Dantroop The Little River Inn. What a Gem!

Thanks Cooter,
    I've been hitting more mountain roads recently as well. Havent camped on a bike. Yet....
    Our first bike was a Blast. Didn't look like a small bike...until I sat on it.
    I like the tank bag, backpack.

Do you have any aux lighting? Is it needed?

Cooter, are those Buell saddlebags or something aftermarket?

RB, I don't think aux lighting is needed even in the blackest pre-moon-down nights but it's a totally personal choice... and I'm getting older... and the cheap LED headlight I put on is a total POS... so maybe? Haha. I'll put a bigger brighter headlight on it and use the extra stator amps i would be using for aux lights for a heated vest (eventually).

34:19, They're Moto Centric bags I probably got from Revzilla. Cheap and SUPER nice! I'll put the deets in the Moto Camping thread I'm starting to save this hi-jack. My specialty Haha