Page 125 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1546

Thread: Buellybagger"s Craigslist Deals Of the DAY!!!!!

Try not to cringe...

https://offerup.co/saHPrmEEHT

https://offerup.co/JVFEU6REHT
    Last edited by 34nineteen; 01-23-2019 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post

That hardtail S2 gives me the heebie jeebies.

This is smoking good.... not a buell but check it out!
    2009 Harley Davidson XR 1200 - $6500 (Olathe) Less than 700 miles.
    https://omaha.craigslist.org/mcy/d/o...802947964.html

Thats Harleys best bike (sorry BB haha) and a GREAT price!

Link isn't working on my phone but I do have it on CL so yeah probably. I'm jobless at the moment and have bills stacking up along with separating with the wife. I may have a job opportunity in CA in a month or two and this would be my only vehicle "legal" to drive there so I'm on the fence of keeping it, really need to hear back soon on the job... I've had a few interested though Facebook marketplace but officers are way to low to consider parting with it at the moment. I'm laid up in bed once again because of my bad back so IDK what to do. Values just keep plummeting, I remember my buddy selling his 03 XB9S for 3G's and that is what he paid for it 2 years before.

Quote Originally Posted by lowkey View Post
    Link isn't working on my phone but I do have it on CL so yeah probably. I'm jobless at the moment and have bills stacking up along with separating with the wife. I may have a job opportunity in CA in a month or two and this would be my only vehicle "legal" to drive there so I'm on the fence of keeping it, really need to hear back soon on the job... I've had a few interested though Facebook marketplace but officers are way to low to consider parting with it at the moment. I'm laid up in bed once again because of my bad back so IDK what to do. Values just keep plummeting, I remember my buddy selling his 03 XB9S for 3G's and that is what he paid for it 2 years before.

Uggh! Sorry to hear that bud.

I've found that a properly priced Buell will get its price. I hope life turns around for you soon. I was in your same boat not that long ago.

Uggh! Sorry to hear that bud.

I've found that a properly priced Buell will get its price. I hope life turns around for you soon. I was in your same boat not that long ago.
    Thanks for the kind words 34nineteen! I did hear back about starting a PT job yesterday (in Bullhead) so things are on the up. I still love the bike and don't want to part with it but I'm in denial of the reality of riding it with my back problems. Also the realization that I hardly ever ride it out here as there is only one good road to ride in a reasonable distance from Bullhead. I used to ride it daily in SoCal and had good roads to rip when I had a day off. I'm looking at its value to me and not what they are selling for at the moment. For me to get another mode of transportation that gets good mileage and is dead reliable plus I'd save a ton of travel time being able to lane split in CA would be impossible to replace I think, the only time I'd need to drive a car is if it rained or back problems flair up.

No prob... I feel ya where you're at. I'm also dealing with back issues (stenosis) so I get it.

Your email box is full. I was going to PM you some friendly advice from someone who has been down that road before.