Page 147 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1546

Thread: Buellybagger"s Craigslist Deals Of the DAY!!!!!

I agree. I have a bicycle for close destinations, and I have a motorcycle for far destinations. I enjoy them both immensely but I never feel the need for a middle ground. I completely understand e-bikes attraction and usefulness for many other people. Just not me.

ATTGAT baby, lol. Notice the irony in that pic Years ago I converted one of my bikes to electric, (to help with drunken rides from the beach) but I never got around to attaching a battery!

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post

ATTGAT baby, lol
    I don’t think that means what you think it means.

All
    The
    bilT
    Gear
    Alla da
    Time?

(I’m hilarious, I know!!)

Tough crowd!
    LOL

Someone has to keep you on your toes!

Even if I have to nitpick at your acronym.

https://stockton.craigslist.org/mcy/...120181552.html

1997 S3 Thunderbolt

Please tell me that wasn't a stock factory paint job? Though never know what Erik may have been smoking back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Endopotential View Post
    https://stockton.craigslist.org/mcy/...120181552.html

1997 S3 Thunderbolt

Please tell me that wasn't a stock factory paint job? Though never know what Erik may have been smoking back then.

He wasnt alone... check this out. A 1996 Klein Attitude mountain bike. I think this was tequila sunrise. Lots of very forward thinking tech in this bike for its day. They were bought by Trek in about 1996-97 and I think killed off around 2007. This one is kind of different with the RockShox fork as I think most of this model/build came with a Manitou.

I'm with you Darren. You are deep in your knowledge of cool bicycles Sensei!

I lusted after those classic Klein road bikes. They had the most beautiful paint jobs. Though apparently punishingly stiff aluminum tubes.

SFO Internationation Terminal once had a full display of classic mountain bikes, from Gary Fisher's original to the Ibis Bow Ti. I was so distracted I almost missed my flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Endopotential View Post
    I'm with you Darren. You are deep in your knowledge of cool bicycles Sensei!

I lusted after those classic Klein road bikes. They had the most beautiful paint jobs. Though apparently punishingly stiff aluminum tubes.

SFO Internationation Terminal once had a full display of classic mountain bikes, from Gary Fisher's original to the Ibis Bow Ti. I was so distracted I almost missed my flight.

Unfortunately I made the bad choice of buying a Klein Aura in 2005/2006 instead of a Lemond Versailles or even a Sarthe/Croix de Fer.

That would have been really cool to see that exhibit at the airport. Down the road from our dearly departed Buell whisperer is a bike shop with a Schwinn museum in it. That whole part of PA is pretty interesting, especially to a west coaster like me.

Those look like the rockshox on my old Raleigh. My are blown out. I don't think I even have that little air syringe to fill them up. They are locked out with a piece of clear tubing. Bought my bike back in 92-93. Ah!! The military with no car....