Page 39 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Buellybagger"s Craigslist Deals Of the DAY!!!!!

Wow. I'm sorry, that sux. That's all I can say. Buell gets such a bad rap until someone like us rides up on a stallion and all the other riders are like "hey nice bike, what is that? " lol on a side note I'm looking to buy a tuber lightning--located in the great northwest--Tacoma, wa
    Last edited by Simplymichaeljr; 02-26-2017 at 05:39 AM.

It does and will happen every now and then, sorry it has to happen to you Cooter, but it's the thought that counts. Silverrider posted up my 07 SS that I just bought from a real nice guy in Texas, it was one of those Jewel's all covered in saw dust, I took a shot because I spoke to the guy on the phone and he sounded legit, bike only has 617 miles on it, and under the saw dust was a new SS.

So what I'm saying is, I'm sure neither of you will make this stop you from doing your thing. Cooter, I hope it was a nice day for a drive !

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Um. NO. And it's RARE I turn down a running XB for less than $2k

As usual, I showed up on time (2.5 hour round trip), in my gear for a test ride, in a truck with tie downs, full amount of hundreds in my pocket, and a pen.

Been down HARD both sides, both seat rails busted, seat stitching ripped, electrics cut up, CF Jardine falling off, header smashed, its a 9 BTW, clutch perch busted, master bad, brakes bad too, most lights inop, kickstand perch busted, frame dented (of course)... I was still gonna buy it.

Then he doesn't even have the 'Salvage title'. The forms he made aren't in his name (but spying other stuff in the garage and it's his handwriting...) and the plate number is different on the reg. "It will be OK bro". Um no.

It's cheap and all but NO. I've bought better bikes for less. I'm all for a project, and I have the skill and the parts to make a crappy bike nice again, but there's just too many negatives with that POS.

And he's a total DoucheCanoe. He's so busy telling you how cool he is, and has so much better stuff than you, and how he hates these "Harley things" that he can't even shut up long enough to answer a question. He literally UN-sold that bike to me.

But thanks Silverrider for the thought! I'll happily do it all over again!
    Sorry it was a waste of time. I know you have a good eye for details and can fix all, it sounds look it was a pile and not worth your time. You know how some of those LA trash can be.
    Last edited by Silverrider; 02-26-2017 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrider View Post
    Sorry it was a waste time. I know you have a eye for details and can fix all, it sounds look it was a pile of junk and not worth your time. You know how some of those LA trash can be.
    I was hoping for a good deal for you ! I guess its in your cards to get that White SX that has been calling out for you .
    Last edited by Silverrider; 02-26-2017 at 12:27 PM.

I really appreciate the thought, I really do. I've bough and sold 100's of vehicles, boats, cars, trucks, bikes...even sold a Llama one time

I know the process and do my part to make it smooth. Since I'm looking to pay a little for something that needs work, this is the caliber of transactions I'm used too. I don't need to like what they say, but they will be treated the same way they treat me. If they're honest and up front (and lets face it, there's always something) I'll treat them the same. If they're a Douchecanoe? Guess what they get back.

It can be aggravating, but it's never the bikes fault...

Maybe I should craft a 'How to treat your fellow human when buying or selling a motorcycle' thread?

https://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/6013272644.html
    2007 Buell XB12S
    2,976 original miles, Brand New Battery, Brand New Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21 Tires, owners manual, Title in Hand $4900 OBO

https://tucson.craigslist.org/mcy/6019392606.html

2009 Buell XB9SX Lightning with 35,182 miles. Good condition with a couple items needing some attention. Performed all maintenance myself at correct mileage. Recently just replaced spark plugs and wires, primary cover, clutch handle and clutch cable, drive belt, and did engine oil and transmission oil change. I bought bike new in December 2009 and used it for commuting when I lived in California, but don't have a need for it in AZ. Title in hand. Asking $2,700 OBO. Reply through Craigslist only because I've been getting nothing but scammers texting me

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/6011239709.html

All stock. Original title in hand. Have both black and yellow plastics. 46k miles. 2,500 obo. Call or text
    2003 Buell XB9S lightning

condition: excellent
    fuel: gas
    odometer: 46000
    title status: clean
    transmission: manual

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/mcy/6020736719.html

I don't know of this is the right place for an EBR for sale so remove it if I screwed up.

Silverrider got me looking and WOW!
    STEALTHROD is up for sale!! Take a look!!

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...988683251.html