Page 53 of 155 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Buellybagger"s Craigslist Deals Of the DAY!!!!!

Thats scary ^^^^

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buell-XB-Ser...IAAOSwImRYiiNF

This exhaust was CAD designed to fit the Buell XB series motorcycles. This is the best fitting and performing race exhaust in the world for the Buell XB. Included in the photos is a image of the exhaust fitted to the bike when it was new and being fitted before it was ceramic coated. The chips or scratches on the pipe is in the ceramic coating which under race conditions which were easy scratched. If the pipe was ceramic coated again is would look like new. This pipe cost $2900 to build without the R&D costs. The muffler can be removed and repacked if necessary. This exhaust does not provide ports or bungs for oxygen sensors but they can be installed. I will include an exhaust bracket for the muffler that is not pictured. The muffler tail pipe is specially designed to NOT blow exhaust on your right foot or the swingarm( heating up the oil )
    The exhaust has produced 125 Horsepower at the rear wheel on our 1170cc race engines with a modified 49mm single throttle body. On our 1426 cc full race engine with 51mm throttle body we have produced 138 Hp at the rear wheel and on our dual 49 mm throttle body 1426 cc race engine we have made 149 horsepower at the rear wheel.
    The exhaust is made out of stainless steel and has a nice throaty sound. It can be installed on a stock bike and if run on the proper race gas and tuned correctly we have made over 100 Hp at the rear wheel of a stock XB12.

If you have any questions please call Richard at 856-935-0366 or you can visit our new website(not finished) RacingMotorcycles.com which will also have more new and used parts available.

So, lets say I buy the exhaust and he can't get 100HP out of a stock XB12. Do I get my money back? Hahahahahahah!

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    So, lets say I buy the exhaust and he can't get 100HP out of a stock XB12. Do I get my money back? Hahahahahahah!
    Cooter Ya gotta start thinking more positive!!! But any way, you will never be happy with only 100 hp any way! After that SX !!!
    Last edited by Silverrider; 04-12-2017 at 12:08 AM.

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/6082238434.html
    2007 Buell 400

condition: like new
    fuel: gas
    odometer: 410
    paint color: white
    title status: clean
    transmission: automatic

The post above about the exhaust, what kind of oil filter is that ?

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    The post above about the exhaust, what kind of oil filter is that ?
    http://www.nrhsperformance.com/partslubrication.shtml

Oil is the lifeblood of your engine, don’t trust it to a cheap paper element oil filter! The NRHS Hurricane Oil Filter cleans your oil to an absolute 35 micron size, below the limit of human visibility and only slightly bigger than a white blood cell. Unlike a paper filter, this is an absolute filtration spec, meaning nothing larger than this should pass through the filter (paper elements are rated on an average or percent of efficiency, meaning they can and do pass much larger particles). The integrated magnet further enhances the filtration capabilities of the most abrasive ferrous particles. The medical grade stainless mesh is 100% cleanable and flows more than 7 times more oil for the same time period as a paper element, ensuring that even during cold startup with heavy oil your engine is getting filtered oil. Tested to 1500psi, the heavy duty case is polished to a beautiful finish and the aluminum finned construction assists with heat dissipation.. There is no finer oil filter made for your Harley Davidson or Buell! Comes complete with wrench for installation/removal.

Not sure how you get "7 times more flow" and filter better (not sure what paper specs are) without drastically increasing surface area. How is that done in a filter the same external size?

It is pretty though!

While I do like the idea of more cooling for our bikes, the general consensus on reviews seems to be, that is too much trouble to get the SS filter clean and that there are no real benefits other than three cost of replacing paper filters.

But thanks for the info.

I used to run one on my truck, That used a roll of toilet paper as the filtering element.

Last edited by Silverrider; 04-14-2017 at 02:58 PM.