Page 72 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast

Thread: Buellybagger"s Craigslist Deals Of the DAY!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scallywag303 View Post
    ? Book value for a buell that needs tires and brakes is not a "deal" guy won't even budge on price...

I don't wanna be a hard a$$, but the thread is for GOOD deals. not junk at high prices.

Only put it up there because it's a 2010. There's one in Phoenix for the same price that's much nicer. Don't see how it's junk, $250 in tires and good used rotor for $90 and you have a rare 2010 for under $4500, cosmetically it looks pretty clean.
    Last edited by Scallywag303; 06-22-2017 at 05:38 PM.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-Buell-O...5ZR0ER&vxp=mtr

No Reserve !!! Current bid:US $1,050.00

2007 Buell XB1200X with only 5660 mile. One owner and well taken care of. Annual oil changes and clear fuel used. Comes with Corbin seat and carbon fiber fender. A few extras like stock seat come with the bike. Runs great and everything works like new.

Questions and answers about this item
    Q: Hey there. I had two questions about the bike. 1. Are those after market handlebars and controls on the bike. 2. You stated yearly oil changes in the description. Did you change the oil according to manufacturer... Continue reading
    A: Hello, The mirrors are aftermarket. The originals will come with the bike (as are all other items that it came with to include an extra seat and shop manual). The oil was changed once a year because the bike was not ridden... Continue reading
    Jun 20, 2017
    Ask a question

Quote Originally Posted by Scallywag303 View Post
    Only put it up there because it's a 2010. There's one in Phoenix for the same price that's much nicer. Don't see how it's junk, $250 in tires and good used rotor for $90 and you have a rare 2010 for under $4500, cosmetically it looks pretty clean.
    Alright I'll give ya that. it is a 2010... . Moving on

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-Buell-F...9ZRbMm&vxp=mtr

Might not be the deal of the day , but it is a very interesting motor build.

Hello everyone, thank you for checking out this listing. This one truly breaks my heart as I've put a ton of time, and a ton of money into this project. The time has come to part ways with one of my favorite builds that I've done. I will start by saying that this is not your average Buell or bike build in general. I also have a 100% Perfect eBay rating, so there are no games here. Simply put, I am only selling this bike because I do not have the time to ride it due to family obligations and building a new house. The bike has a clean title (in hand), NEVER dumped, crashed, or abused. The motor has been completely built, rebuilt, whatever you want to refer to it as. The new motor setup has only about 400 miles on it, and that is estimating on the high side.

This bike has well over $12,000 in parts & labor in it alone. This bike is not for everyone, but is definitely one of a kind and has so much done to it (and done correctly) for a reasonable/realistic price.

BIKE HISTORY:

Up for sale is my 2004 Buell XB12R Firebolt. I originally purchased this bike from an individual in the state of Vermont in September of 2013. When I purchased the bike, it had 27,000 miles on it and had only one owner prior to me. I then put a few hundred miles on the bike, and started to research the very few Buell turbo builds out there. After doing some homework and consulting with the Turbo Buell Guru Eric Z, I started the long, meticulous process of this project. For this build, we went with a Garrett GT2502 turbo setup. Currently the bike is pushing about 10lbs of Boost. Running an intercooler on this bike is essentially impossible due to space limitations. To keep things cool, we installed a Devil's Own Injection water/meth injection kit setup. However, only water injection is used to cool the intake air temperature entering the cylinders, which increases the air density, and slows down fuel combustion in order to help prevent detonation. This additionally allows for higher boost pressures, generating more power.

The bike has a ton of custom work throughout, as I can honestly say this bike has hundreds of hours into it. The bike was professionally tuned by JET (Johnson Engine Technology) out of Westerly, RI. These guys know their stuff. The bike has it's initial break in tune, as no timing was added. With the base tune the bike made 131 whp and 103 wtq (~100whp / 80wtq stock). The motor build/components were completed by Hammer Performance. The motor components/build is designed to be tuned for approximately 165 whp, so there is definitely a lot more room add more power. Again as stated, this initial tune was so we could break the bike in, test all the components, and go for bigger power. For tuning purposes, I installed a GM Map Bar Sensor because the Buell DDFI-II ECM is able to adjust fuel mapping for different manifold pressures, however, this feature is not enabled from the factory. The Map Bar Sensor allows the ranges of manifold pressures to be adjusted by using ECMSpy to modify the ECM's EEPROM.

Over the past several years I have completely gone through this bike. As you can see from the modification list provided below, the support motor components were gone over in detail. Last year I completed the build, and have only been able to ride it 5, maybe 6 times since completion. The bike simply rips, is loud, and is definitely a head turner. A few weeks ago I swapped out the plastic panels with Tekarbon Carbon Fiber ones, new Buell tank decals...the bike looks absolutely amazing. Last week I changed all of the fluids (Mobil 1 5w-20 engine / Swepco 714 Hydraulic Transmission Fluid 30 weight), changed the plugs, brand new Gates Polychain belt, and brand new battery. This bike is ready to be ridden like it deserves to be.

Listed below are the modifications, parts, addons, etc. I know there is a list of stuff that I am missing, as so much was done to it. If you have questions, please ask and I'll answer them the best I can. I took videos of the bike today that I can send if you want to message me as well. The bike is seriously sick, I hope someone enjoys it!

MODIFICATIONS:

MOTOR: (motor work completed by Hammer Performance / professionally assembled by B&S Cycle)

Silver 3.563 Cylinder, 04-Later XL/Buell
    Custom Pistons: Lowered Ring Pack, 30 Degree Reverse Dome, 9.7.1 Compression, Thermal Barrier Coating
    Hone Cylinder & Fit Piston (each)
    CYCO .020 Base Gasket Sportster 883-1200 SLS
    CYCO .030 Head Gasket 1200 Sportster / Evo 80 MLS XL / Buell 1250 Kit, Silver, 04-Later XL/Buell
    Gap Rings & Assemble Into Pistons
    7mm Head Porting Service
    1.900 Intake 7MM 4.425 SG 1.615 Exhaust 7mm 4.651 SG
    7mm +.001 Intake Valve Gasket
    7mm +.001 Exhaust Valve Guide 7mm Valve Guide Seal
    Crush Head Porting Service 7mm
    7mm Beehive Spring 600 Lift
    7mm Titanium Retainer
    7mm Locks Single Groove (2 each)
    Striker Performance 7mm Valve Spring Kit 600 Lift Single Groove Locks
    Bronce Oil Pump Gear Buell/Sportster
    04 Buell XB Intake Pushrod 10.676 x .065 x 3/8 (-.050)
    04 Buell XB Exhaust Pushrod 10.730 x .065 x 3/8 (-.050)
    08-up Buell Flywheel Assembly (stock)
    08-up Buell XB Stator
    38T Primary Sprocket & Rotor Assembly for 08-up Buell XB12
    Bolt, Primary Compensator Sprocket
    08-up Buell XB Washer
    Compensating Sprocket
    08-up XB Regulator
    Screaming Eagle Lefty Bearing
    Blue Pinion Shaft Bearing
    Red Pinion Shaft Bearing
    White/Gray Pinion Shaft Bearing
    Green Pinion Shaft Bearing
    03-07 Buell XB9/XB12 Complete Motor Gasket Kit
    Barnett Clutch Kit [306-30-20015]

TURBO/TUNING COMPONENTS:

GARRETT GT2052 Turbo
    TurboSmart Vee Port Pro Blow Off Valve
    5psi Internal Wastegate
    Devil's Own Injection Water/Meth Injection Setup (pump, nozzles, filter, boost activation switch)
    1.5 Gallon Water Tank Mounted Under Motor (Stock Exhaust Location)
    GM MAP Bar Sensor
    Custom Fabricated Exhaust Setup
    ECM Spy Software Tuned

OIL COMPONENTS:

Setrab 10 Row Oil Cooler (Stock Oil Cooler Is Only 6 Row)
    K&P Engineering S9 Reusable Stainless Steel Micronic Oil Filter - Anodized Black
    -6AN Oil Lines, Fittings, etc
    Billet Oil Catch Can
    Boost Doctors Oil Sump Pump (Circulates Oil To/From Turbo/Motor)

FUEL COMPONENTS:

XB Fuel Pump Regulator 450 KPA
    RC Fuel Injection Saturated Injector [SM2-0450] (FLOW RATE: 450 CC's/MIN @ 43.5 PSI)
    Modified Stock Manifold To Seat Injectors

ELECTRONICS:

NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
    DDM HID Bi-Xenon Kit
    Custom Rear LED Tail Light w/ Integrated Turn Signals
    Front LED
    Iron Machine Racing 8mm Spark Plug Wire Set
    AEM Wideband o2 Air/Fuel Gauge [30-4100]
    AEM Boost Gauge [30-4406]

BODY:

Tekarbon Carbon Fiber Tank Cover
    Tekarbon Carbon Fiber Front Fairing
    Tekarbon Carbon Fiber Tail Fairing
    Tekarbon Carbon Fiber Bell Pan
    Tekarbon Carbon Fiber Cowl Seat
    Tekarbon Carbon Fiber Front Fender
    Custom Demon Odometer Graphic
    New Rear Tire

ADDITIONAL UPGRADES/ADDONS:

XB12S Triple Tree (to mount motocross style bars)
    Pro Taper Ricky Carmichael 7/8" Low Handle Bars
    Gold Anodized Adjustable Levers
    Grips
    XB12S Throttle Cable [17138]
    XB12S Idle Cable [17139]

EXTRA PARTS:

XB12S Swing Arm (2" Longer Than XB12R)
    Original Plastics (Excellent Shape)
    Seat
    TurboSmart Manual Boost Controller
    15psi Internal Wastegate
    Devil's Own Injection Water Pressure Gauge

RECOMMENDATIONS:

Honestly, I can say the only thing this bike needs is to be ridden and enjoyed. Outside of that, I would suggest going for a more advanced tune to really push the bike to it's fullest potential. That, and swapping over to a chain drive, as you can get more gearing adjustability out of the bike and not have to worry about snapping belts.

TERMS:

ALL SALES FINAL
    BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING
    A NON-REFUNDABLE $2000 DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF AUCTION COMPLETION
    If you pay by Cashier's Check, the bike will be shipped, picked up, delivered ONLY once the check is confirmed as CLEARED by my banking institution.
    Funds can also be wired directly to my bank account.
    Once payment is cleared, bike will be shipped/pickedup/delivered, and title will be signed over.
    Last edited by Silverrider; 06-23-2017 at 01:35 PM.

http://https://prescott.craigslist.org/mcy/6189641640.html

2003 buell - $1500

It's a buell xb9s, just under 1000cc an under 400lbs, quick and nimble.
    New q3 tires front, rear.
    Reason for posting is it doesn't like the heat for some reason, my first fuel injection bike, so no idea, plus Harley motor, another first for me.
    Runs good when it's cold, gets hot an acts up. Up for trade for another bike or a car or cash
    Last edited by 34nineteen; 06-24-2017 at 02:57 AM.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    https://prescott.craigslist.org/mcy/6189641640.html

Hey 3419 double check your link. Found it for ya Buddy .
    Last edited by Silverrider; 06-24-2017 at 01:33 AM.

You rock SR! I take back all the bad things I said to Cooter about ya!

Then you better go get that one!!!

but he does smell funny....

After a long windy fast ride and few, Cooter, did mention to me all you said, That funny smell is from the Seafoam and 2 stroke oil that Cooter has been using in his SX.

Last edited by Silverrider; 06-24-2017 at 12:38 PM.