Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: sexiest new bikes .

The Diavel is hideous but the Draxter looks full on badass, funny thing is they look like they both share a lot of the same components, I.E. the frame, swingarm, etc. Although the difference between the two is like night and day. Could be the angle as well, I do not like the way the Diavel looks from the side at all.
    Last edited by wickedchop; 01-28-2016 at 09:10 AM.

I like the draxter (at least the current pics) also really like the MV Brutale. Not a fan of the Diavel

As someone said earlier the Vmax's are really fun bikes. But if you go from riding a buell to a Vmax get ready to snag a footpeg

Quote Originally Posted by AZmidget91 View Post
    I opened this thread and before it loaded went and pulled up a picture of a MV Agusta Brutale Dragster RR...then you had to ruin it and already mention it. If you are looking for sexy, you have found your new bike...
    totally agree!

Brutale's have been the sexiest bike there is since they originally came out, and the crazy thing is their styling has barely even changed. I'm pretty sure 10 years from now, a 2006 Brutale will still look better than 99% of the bikes out there. That's not really hard to imagine though, because in my opinion bikes have only been getting uglier and uglier since the early 2000s haha.

I love the KTM 1290(preferably in the orange/white color scheme) and the Buell 1190. That Indian Scout is the only new bike I'd realistically consider buying. I went out for the demo day last fall and rode one, it was a great bike and definitely the only cruiser I'd be happy to see every time I walked into the garage.

Sexiest old bike.... still the Buell S1. I've yet to see anything that looks that good in the past 20 years....

I kind of agree, a lot of the new bikes don't stand out to me all that much.. its all kinda meh looking. cool looking bikes come out of garages most of the time, not factories usually

I'm stuck in the past when it comes to bikes.... my favorite looking bikes are still SRAD GSXRs, TL1000S's, the 2003-2004 zx636r and 2003-2004 cbr600rr are about as modern as I can get on sportbikes before I feel like I just don't enjoy looking at them anymore. I love my 2006 Speed Triple but I feel like they've been getting uglier over time too. That's all entirely opinion though. I'm not saying new bikes are ugly... I just can't get on board with everything looking overly sharp and angular. I never understood why so many GP bikes all had curves and looked gorgeous for race bikes, but superbikes just went a whole different way. You'd think aerodynamics would be aerodynamics and styling would stay consistent. Between the styling and my lack of interest in bikes with multiple ride modes, traction control and ABS, the huge plus is all the bikes I like sell for $3k on craigslist, and I don't have to sign over my paychecks to pick up a $15k edge-of-technology bike just to be happy.

image.jpg
    In light of all that's going on I thought I should add this.

Banned
    KTM 790 Duke

Quote Originally Posted by AZmidget91 View Post
    I opened this thread and before it loaded went and pulled up a picture of a MV Agusta Brutale Dragster RR...then you had to ruin it and already mention it. If you are looking for sexy, you have found your new bike...
    WOW! This Brutale is smokin' HOT. There's an MV dealer about 90 miles from me. I gotta see one of these in person.

Banned
    Yamaha Niken

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast