Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2009 1125CR For Sale - Milwaukee area

2009 1125CR For Sale - Milwaukee area - $4,400

Thinking about selling my CR as I don't ride it much anymore. Here is my craigslist ad:
    http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy/5264159977.html

2009 Buell 1125CR - $4,200

Clean Buell 1125CR for sale. 11,400 miles, and I continue to ride it, so it will keep accumulating miles.

Modifications include:
    -EBR race tune (race ECM)
    -HMF slip-on exhaust
    -dealer option high bars
    -adjustable levers
    -bar end mirrors
    -LED turn signals
    -Bridgestone S20 EVO tires, about 2,500 miles on them
    -quick detach seat retention
    -rear wheel stand

This bike is well sorted, and owned by a Mechanical Engineer (I actually used to work for Erik Buell Racing as well). Price is $4,400.

I am not on these forums much at all, so if you are interested call me at 563-258-1four3two

Thanks,
    Jesse
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jcrane82; 10-23-2015 at 09:18 PM.

More pictures

And more pictures....

Price is negotiable as well, but I have no problem holding onto the bike until spring.

You should come here more often

Nice bike, GLWS...

I still think you should trade this for my uly and use that to commute =)

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    You should come here more often

Nice bike, GLWS...
    We were generally told to stay away from the forums when I was at EBR, since you are representing the company with anything that you say. Otherwise I would have been on here providing technical support to those in need.

Quote Originally Posted by noone1569 View Post
    I still think you should trade this for my uly and use that to commute =)
    I think you should just buy my CR and sell your Uly. My commute just doesn't work well with a motorcycle right now, and that really sucks since I love this bike and don't want to sell it. I am just tired of it sitting in my garage without ever being ridden. Right now it is a three month motorcycle for me (only used in June/July/August). I leave for work at 5:30am and have a 45 mile commute down the interstate and then through heavy traffic in Milwaukee. It seems like I see a new "red spot" on the road every morning, and I am tired of having close calls with deer. The logical solution is to sell it and get something different. I can always buy a different motorcycle down the road......and that will probably be a guarantee at some point in the future.
    Last edited by jcrane82; 10-16-2015 at 07:01 PM.

For full disclosure: I should also add that the title states this is a 2008 1125R, clean and clear title of course.

I was told this bike was originally a factory buy back bike (lemon law possibly), and an ex-Buell employee bought the bike for parts. I was told some parts of the front brake system were pulled off and used for a race bike that the owner had at the time. The bike was then sold to a local racer (and H-D employee) for parts as he wanted to run Pike's Peak in the standard class. He used the CR parts from the bike to convert his race bike to comply with the standard class. He then decided to put his race bike back to R trim, and I bought all of the CR parts with his R racebike frame, and then I put it all back together and turned it back into a street bike. I painted his R frame in the factory black frame paint so it matches the swingarm and looks factory.

The bike is very clean and you would never know that it is a '08 R frame from the look of it. The only part of the bike that is a '08 R is the frame and the chassis harness. There was a small change in the cooling fan sub harness in 2009, and the proper modifications were made to make the '08 chassis harness compatible with the '09 engine harness. Please remember that I am a mechanical engineer and I worked at EBR when I reassembled this bike, so it is properly assembled and I had all of the Buell manuals at my disposal at the time.

If have questions about the bike, just ask.

This bike is a clean title 2008 1125R, where only the front frame, rear subrame, and chassis harness is a 2008 1125R. Everything else is a 2009 1125CR. For more information about the history of how the bike got to its current state, check out my BadWeB posting that explains this:
    http://www.badweatherbikers.com/buel...tml?1445345589

Price drop......$4,200 takes it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast