Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: 2005 XB12 SCG 240 Kit $5k DE/PA

FS: 2005 XB12 SCG 240 Kit $5k DE/PA

Was going to list locally on CL for $5,500...But I'll list on here first as Craigslist folk always try to trade me some hollow tip bullets and an a 93 Cavalier for what ever it is I'm selling.
    Don't NEED to sell but would like to free up some cash for other projects and I don't feel the bike is being used as much as it should. Located in North Delaware/Kennett Square area. Email me pagedownhere@msn.com vs messaging as I'm not on here much any more.

2005 XB12 SCG
    All carbon fiber plastics (plasti dipped them white this spring for protection)
    16k Miles
    Replaced stator & rectifier
    EBR RACE ECM
    Special Ops Exhaust
    K&N Filter
    FAT 300 Custom Cycles 240mm Rear tire kit (the new 2010 wheel w/ upgraded bearings, not a widened '05 wheel)
    Select Seat
    Bar End Mirros
    6K 50W HID in high beam
    6K 35W Projector HID in low beam
    Ugraded kick stand as the original fell off when I was riding.
    Carbon Fiber Scoops
    Sub Frame Spacers
    LED Tail Light w/ integrated signals (not xblights )
    Garage Kept and/or covered, no leaks, starts right up, bike has never let me down except when the stator went, which I replaced.
    Clear Title

Extra parts:
    2nd carbon fiber air box
    Full Cheese Grater tail (to pass inspection)
    couple sets of grips, stock levers
    Tail Light
    New Fuel Pump I never installed (old one works fine, but doesn't stop priming so I wanted to replace)
    Case of AMSOIL & Filter (1K miles until next oil change is needed)
    Stock ECM with unknown tune (has a real torquey tune, but doesnt pull as hard up top as the EBR ECM)
    Stock Rear Wheel (no belt)

Price $5,500 ...Fall is here, its the best time to buy bikes guys!
    Last edited by pagedownhere; 09-02-2015 at 05:51 PM.

That's a pretty good price. Bumpé de freč!

If I could only talk the misses into a third XB......this would be mine......

@LLQJ21 HAHA convincing for a third would take some serious skills!

FYI more motivated to sell as some medical bills came in higher than expected and the insurance and registration are up at the end of October. I'll be renewing both if not sold by then, but inspection is such a PITA in DE.

bro, you have no idea. A third XB after I just sweet talked her into an 1190RX about 6 wks ago? I gotta find her a spot to park in the garage before it starts getting cold. Sorry I can't take her off your hands. I really want to shove a 240 under my SCG.....but would love to have a very well put together bike like yours, instead of Frankensteined.....

Someone come scoop this up before I have to renew my insurance and take it through inspection if you pick it up before October price is OBO.

Wish I had the extra dough laying around right now......nice bike

If you bring the price down to help out with canadian conversion then maybe i'll consider it.

I can work with ppl on the price if they're serious about buying. Not sure how you would get the bike though if you're in Canada. I'm not really trying to ship it or anything.

Bump for offers! I have carbon fiber helmet, 3 jackets, icon pants and boots i can throw in to sweeten the deal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast