Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Can I have a minute from my fellow Buell family members please?

Right on Cuse the door is open........

Figured I would update everyone. I would like to thank all of you once again for your ideas and for you who offered help. I sold the buell today. It was hard and honestly I can't believe this day came! On to the next bike and can't wait to be back in the wind with my girl again. Time to start the search for that perfect bike. Thank you again guys. You are all stand up guys!

Mate we all wish you both all the very best! good luck with everything! keep us updated if you can with the bike you choose and just things in general if you feel you want to share, and remember just because you dont have a buell it doesnt stop you being a bueller!! All the very best, look after each other, and ride safe but above all ENJOY!!

Thanks for the update Cuse, like Tone said ur always going to be a Bueller for the simple fact that u got rid of yours because u had to. If u liked the idea of a buell cruiser conversion for u two (I thought it was the perfect solution) then try to search out a used one for sale.......it's almost always cheaper to buy one than build one. Good luck brother, we all wish u guys best. Keep us posted

Much appreciated. I'll definitely hang around on the forum still and I'll let ya all know what our next venture is

Good man!!

Good call! Sending you and your fiance lots of warm thoughts and wishes for many days of open road and clear weather on your next bike!

Sadly, that was the best choice. Around here you can get a later, low mile (fuel injected) Sporty for $3-4K. They are real low, the 1200 is fast enough to be fun, and they still do the cool rumbly thing my wife likes

Cuse selling any bike, especially a Buell, is always hard. Im excited to hear of the new bike that you and your lady with get to spend time on tho! I suggest something with a decent backrest. Ive been a passenger on bikes with the shorter sissy bars, they are okay in the beginning but start digging into your back after a while. I hope you two enjoy the next bike chapter of your life!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234