Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can I have a minute from my fellow Buell family members please?

Id say roll the Buell into the house and put on display somewhere. Buy a V-star 1100 or another metric bike and go that way.

im in north carolina

oh cuse thats so far away from us! we are west coast and was going to offer help in fitting a uly tail onto your bolt. It might be a little hard from this far away. well best of luck, i hope you get your bike finished quickly so the two of you can ride together again!

I'm in NC and would help you out in a heart beat. Send me a pm if you decide to take me up on the help and we'll plan something out.
    I'm near Charlotte so no matter where you're at it can't be more than 4hrs away.

Halfagiraffe, that is way too thoughtful and appreciated beyond belief. thank you very much for even considering helping me. I am amazed at the amount of support i am seeing from all of my fellow buell riders. It is eye opening and I am grateful for everyones input and value the words of all you guys. Thank you again. I did show Christen all of these messages and it brought her to tears to see that so many strangers who have never even met us have come to our aid with ideas. Thanks again to all of you.

I know u guys love the buell and the memories but if funds are tight and credit is not good then it is what it is......we have all been there. An option would be a trade for the buell on clist for something comfortable and safe for you both to get back out on the road and making memories man. I know that option sucks but you have to get back on the road w her NOW. And to all the brothers that have chimed in and offered up your help especially the guys that live near him....BRAVO. WORLD CLASS BUNCH OF MEN HERE, Im not really surprised though....I knew all of you including myself would drop everything to help another brother and his unfortunately ill fiance out to get back on the road.

wickedchop I too have been on the receiving end of this kindness and it blows me away! It so renews your faith in the human race! Buellers are totally awesome!!

Tone, ur the man brother. Cuse if you and your fiance ever decide to come to the Jersey shore for a vacation, bring the bike, it can stay in my shop and you can come and go as you please with it and one night my wife and I will take you guys out to dinner on us........ride to the restaurant of course...lol. keep us posted man as to your decision.

You guys just made 100 times more proud to be a Bueller. Best of luck to you man. I hope you find a solution to this mess. Enjoy your time with her.

Wickedchop, that sounds awesome and I will definitely take you up on that if we make it there. I'm originally from syracuse ny so the odds of me being back up north are definitely likely. Just a matter of time. Thank you again to all of you!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast