Thread: EBR.com is back up!

EBR.com is back up!

www.ebr.com is back on line as of this afternoon. https://www.erikbuellracing.com had worked during the shutdown but the "store" section did not. Now the entire site appears to be working although no changes have yet been made to the content.

I'll take this as a good sign.

Yep i read that Atlantic metal corp bought the company, and now owns 51% while the HERO motorcycles have bought 49% of ebr couple years ago, Erik buell is still going to be on the company for sure but CEO will be from the atla

http://www.motorcycle.com/manufactur...ce-belfer.html
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/showthr...9835-Mr-Belfer
    Little late to the party Albania, a couple pages in the thread you can see where Bruce himself has made a few comments. From what I have read and heard he sounds like a pretty standup guy, excited to see what's next for the company.
    Who is going to be the guinea pig and order from from the website to see if it's really back up and running?

if it is still up I will try to place an order Friday.

well I just tried to be the Guinea pig with no luck. You can add everything to your cart and get all the way to putting in your payment information and in the end it won't let you check out. Hopefully it will work for you on Friday mrlogix. Keep us updated.

Ok, so I tried to pull the trigger a day early. Went to the EBR website and to the store page and the store page is offline right now with the message the server is down right now for maintenance. Hopefully this means they are working on the store site right now and when it comes back up we can place orders. Patiently waiting.........

waiting.jpg
    Last edited by mrlogix; 09-10-2015 at 09:03 PM.

Yeah mate its just a glitch or hiccup it was fine yesterday! Trust me i am NOT a doctor!! lol

Ok i just saw Bambams post so i may be talking bollocks! its not unheard of! ha ha sorry!