Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amazon Integrated Taillight

Amazon Integrated Taillight

Have any of you guys seen or dealt with this product? It looks ok, and I don't think I'll die over $45, but thought I should ask. They are areyourshop (yeah, i've never heard of them either) tail lights.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...co_d12_g263_i1

Very inexpensive - and it has a resistor...wow.

right? it looks like it might actually work and be ok. I think i'm going to pull the trigger on it. I've asked the seller to post some pictures of it in use/illuminated. Will update when I know more. Also, I had a clear alternatives back in the day, looked very similar, even down to the resistors.

you will not need resistors if you change your flasher to a ep-36 flasher can get at pep-boys or any auto parts store. It must say ep-36 for led 3 to 6 lamps those resistors get pretty hot so you don't want it on any plastic parts of your bike. New flasher is about $12.00 if you choose to go that way.
    Last edited by rchuff; 09-10-2015 at 10:02 AM.

Yeah - install would need to be done fairly carefully as to where to put it (the resistor housing)...

Got the flasher, going to order the light now. Question though, if I get led front signals is there another flasher that I have to get or does this one take care of both?

ep36 led flasher.jpg

That's all you need for both.

Did anyone ever order this tail light? My wife was ordering some stuff on Amazon today and noticed it in my wish list. I put it there as a placeholder when I first saw this thread but then forgot all about it.

Still holding out until I have a quick $40 to waste (assuming it's a failure upon arrival).

LoL. Yeah, I was waiting for someone to have it in hand to give an opinion on it. I know XBLights sells them and there are enough good reviews on it, but I'm not sure I'd want an integrated tail light or not so cheap would be a good way to test the waters.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast