Thread: Buell Ulysses Accessories

Talking Buell Ulysses Accessories

I sold my Buell XB12XT Ulysses and have some accessories to sell. All are in excellent condition with one current owner. All items listed below are "Buell" factory accessories unless otherwise noted.

*Buell bike soft cover $60
    *Buell XB12 low seat (only been put on/taken off the bike--never ridden on) $250
    *Corbin low seat for Buell (only been put on/taken off the bike--never ridden on) $250
    *Buell rain suit in Black Size Large $50
    *Headlight grill $45
    *Buell Ulysses handlebar bag $75
    *Buell Ulysses tail bag $125
    *Buell Ulysses hard case bags--2 side and 1 back (soft bags only to store hard case--no hard cases) $100

I have some other gear too:

*34 x 30 Men's Draggin' Jeans relaxed fit with Kevlar protection $75
    *34 x 30 Men's Sliders Cargo Pants with Kevlar protection (Khaki) $75
    *Large Men's long sleeve shirt with Kevlar protection (Black) $85
    *Harley Davidson Leather Gloves (Black) $30
    *Harley Davidson Battery Tender & Harley Davidson Stand Coaster $25

If interested, please email at wallyandjules@gmail.com. Would love to make a deal for multiple items. Prices do not include shipping. I can send pictures of the parts/accessories via email.

Thanks,
    JF

I'm interested on the Uly stuff. PM sent!

I wanted to update the list of items available. Changed the price on one of the low seats because I found a comparable sale.

*Buell XB12 low seat (only been put on/taken off the bike--never ridden on) $105
    *Corbin low seat for Buell (only been put on/taken off the bike--never ridden on) $250
    *Headlight grill $45
    *Buell Small Tool Kit $25

I have some other gear too:

*34 x 30 Men's Draggin' Jeans relaxed fit with Kevlar protection $75
    *34 x 30 Men's Sliders Cargo Pants with Kevlar protection (Khaki) $75
    *Large Men's long sleeve shirt with Kevlar protection (Black) $85
    *Harley Davidson Leather Gloves (Black) $30
    *Harley Davidson Battery Tender & Harley Davidson Stand Coaster $25

If interested, please email at wallyandjules@gmail.com. I would love to make a deal for multiple items. Prices do not include shipping. I can send pictures of the parts/accessories via email.

Thanks for your interest,
    JF

Stuff arrived today. One day earlier as promised :-) and what shall I say? All pieces are in very good shape, some are brand new! I'm impressed and just can say thank you so much Justin! That is dealing with professionals. Honest and friendly really a pleasure to deal with. If anybody was hesitating to buy from this new member: no need at all, he is a very honest seller and keeps you updated till your stuff is in your hands....
    Thanks again Justin!!

Thanks for the review--especially with being a new member. You were great to work with too. Glad that you got the bags and cover as expected. Hopefully you get good use of them!