Thread: Trade Like New 2015 Harley-Davidson Street 500 for Lightning

Trade Like New 2015 Harley-Davidson Street 500 for Lightning

I'm just throwing this out there. Does anyone wanna trade a 2015 Harley-Davidson Street 500, This is a brand new bike. It's a 2015 Harley-Davidson Street 500 with 780 miles on it.

Has a upgraded exhaust and handle bars. I removed the front fairing but I do still have it and all the original parts. These retail for $6799. Never abused. Broken in properly. I'm looking for a Buell XB for a trade, I do not care if it's a XB9 or XB12

NADA: http://www.nadaguides.com/Motorcycle...0-500cc/Values

image1.jpg
    image2.JPG
    image3.JPG
    image4.jpg

Would love to trade for a Buell!

Just wondering why you want to get rid of the 500? I have the street 750. I also took off the front headlight shield. I also pulled the baffle out of the exhaust. It took a bit but I like the bike. It's quick. It's more comfy then any buell besides a Blast. I'm most likely gonna trade it in on an aprilia or mv agusta or maybe a Triumph, but that's just because I'm a greedy little asshole. Why are you getting rid of yours?

I want to get rid of it because I've always wanted a Buell from the first time I seem them and now when I look at them more and more I want a Buell more :/. But I may just keep it as it is paid off and I do really like it.

I bought the FireBrand slip-on and that thing makes the Street sound amazing!

It sounds good with the baffle out also. Almost too loud. What model of buell do you want? I've had a Blast, an 1125r, and a Firebolt xb12r. All completely different bikes.

I really want a lightning.

Where are you located?