Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: So who has a dog?

Tone, I took some leave and did the hidden caliper/hidden master, built a new intake, and some other stuff. I'm posting pictures here:

http://www.buellxb.com/forum/showthr...st-so-you-know

Thanks TeamH i will keep an eye on your bike! i have the streetfighters Inc cnc hidden rear master cylinder but like my caliper on show for my own bike, want to fit a better/sexier caliper at some point though and for my intake i used the K&N RX4010 filter fitted straight onto the manifold and made a fabric heat shield to fit underneath, works good! so far!! ha ha

NJMP 133.jpgNJMP 269.jpg That's Bailey and I, he is a lab pitbull mix [pitador] rescued him when he was four months old. he is an awesome guy

NJMP 297.jpg That was one of our two basset hounds, he was my best bud, loved riding in my vette and loved working on cars and bikes. I never knew him not to have a spot of grease on him, no matter how many times I bathed him...lol. we unfortunately lost both of them but they are at rest here on our property with us forever.

I have two dobermen, boy and a girl. The boy is awesome, the girl is an asshole. I'm allergic to both lol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345