Thread: Intake seal on ebay?

Intake seal on ebay?

Hey guys i tried to order intake seals for my 2007 buell xb12r from americansportbikes.com but they have a 20$ minimum and the sleas are only $5 and some changes, do you guys know any other site that sells them and dont have a minimum, i dont need to buy anything else tovreach their minimum😒, can i find them on ebay or amazon, need help here, im about to change those seals, bike is acting up

Bump. Anyone knows any other place i could get those two gaskets

I know it sucks but I personally would just purchase things you know your going to use like primary cover gaskets or any other gasket you might need in the near future. It will save you from having to go through this every time.

^^ oil filters, plugs, air filters, etc.

I was going to order some other stuff yes, but today i went to a harley dealer near me and found a pair, thiught they will chArge me a lot more but no $5 and something, got them, so now im about to find some free time a ruin my bike lol never did anything like that before so ill try

James or Cometic intake seals FTW. You can find them online from lots of vendors.