Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Photoshop twist from Dave's photoshop

The XB12RSscg1/2

This is a little more of what I had in mind, I did what I could with Paint, I know it is a bit extreme but hey that is what I like. Looks custom but all stock parts.

I lowered it a little more, cut down the fairing and cleaned up the rear the best I could. I know if I built it just like shown it would handle badly but keep in mine I want to do this using all Stock stuff, so the susp. would be Scg parts.

So what do you all think?

you and your chopped fairings..... Well it looks pretty cool, but its not going to handle well at all. Is it a straight line bike?

it looks pretty darn bad @$$ to me. But I'm sure it won't handle well, unless you of course used the scg suspension of course, but that will be a ton of mods. Would love to see it complete

I know the handling would be affected but not as much as you may think since I would be using Scg susp.

get er done, let's see it

The biggest hurdle would be to sell my bike to buy an Ss.

Otherwise all it would be is an Ss with a swapped out front end and seat. The actual modifications would be minimal.

Yeah sounds simple. Guess I'm just done with all my mods from here on out. I've set my mind on the 1125R. Just trying to put less than 1k miles on my bike and by the start of summer will be posting her up for sale.

very cool

This has become a serious idea, but it wouldn't happen until the end of this riding season, since I just did so much to my bike plus I want to ride.

I guess we will see come winter if I can set aside the funds to do this or not.

Also I am sure I would be able to get a good deal on an Ss at the end of the year when they are bringing in the '10 and pushing out the '09 models.

I like your direction for sure. Here's a really shatty photochop of what i'll have in the works next winter. Don't want an r tail cause i bought a kpb carbon tail and after shipping across the pond, it would be a waste not to keep it; and it's carbon fiber which means i can get a matching undertray :D Exhaust is gonna be the voodoo front exit and the tail won't be a cowl but a fiberglassed tail on the stock seat pan with a custom seat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast