Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Photoshop twist from Dave's photoshop

Blott looks like you have R front end, S rear, tail lift, & seat cowl? If so, you should do a search, I forget whom I've seen do this same mod but definitely looked like a keeper. Nice color scheme ;)

This is my inspiration. I have an 09 ss but will be putting the s tail on it with the lift, though instead of a seat cowl I am going to fiberglass my own streetfighter seat on the s seat pan and then trim down a r fairing like xtremelow but even more so if I can do it cleanly. I can't wait to see what xtreme has up his sleeve cause that bolt is pretty sexy.

Xtremelow, the more I think about it, the more I think it's anti-buell. You're taking a Ss frame which its handling isnt as good as an S, and you're lowering it with CG parts? A longer frame negatively effects handling, and lowering the bike negatively effects handling. I hope you're not planning on riding this because it's going to be weird. You might as well just buy a Busa ya know. I think you should just stick with the tail and front fairing, and not lower it.

Why not do R front and tail on a Ss? So basically a R with a Ss frame. That would be cool.

I know exactly what your saying about ruining the point of the Buell, and agree at that.

But the bike would be more of a cruising bike not a twisties bike. I guess you could imagine it as the Drag style Buell. Compaired to the off road Uly. A Uly does the same thing as it sits higher and has all the added clutter but yet is a factory option.

I guess it comes down to being different. One I like lowered stuff, thus my truck, also I just like to be different. I know in a way it will look just like a slammed and stretches R1 or what not but at the same time it is still completely different.

Oh Dave get this, if you can believe it I hate Crotch rocket style bikes and always wanted a lightning, and I know this bike I have come up with is everything but that.

Hey Dave to add to the last post this is what I nearly bought this winter when I was throwing around the idea of selling my Buell.

Far from what I have now, and or what I am thinking of building.

^^^ that is pretty cool. I really like the red neck buells with the XB12R wheels, forks and bars like this

I guess it would be the same as a lowered and stretched buell as far as practicality.

I've always hated the crotch rocket bikes too, but when you ride them, they are soo much fun! Have you ridden a chopper or a stretched bike much? The excitement to me just isn't there. I guess this is all just my opinion.

Agreed again, that was why I didn't get the bike. It would of looked badass in every way plus I was going to change the paint. But in the end it would have been only a short distance, one person, none functional bike.

That pic you posted was the bike I was going to build on my own but the deal I would have gotten on the bike I posted changed my mind on building my own.

Also both those bikes were built by the same guy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12