Thread: TunerPro RT no live data on an 03 XB

TunerPro RT no live data on an 03 XB

Been out of the tuning scene for a while. Getting back into it. I have Tunerpro RT. It will connect and download the ECM. I cant datalog, nor will it show live data. It is a registered version. I can datalog on my palm but haven't figured out how to use a palm datalog in tunerpro. Not sure what is needed to help so I can take screenshots if need be.

I downloaded the Buell specific files from both Xopti and Tunerpro sites. Any insight would be appreciated.

Ja, manche Leute machen sich das Leben schon wirklich schwer. Dabei gibt es doch eine Software, die alles kann: http://www.ecmspy.com/demodownload.shtml.en

Quote Originally Posted by rb70383 View Post
    I have Tunerpro RT. It will connect and download the ECM. I cant datalog, nor will it show live data.
    Something easy to check, and a common gotcha: be sure to select Tools -> "Release Emulation Hardware" before trying to acquire live data. The second thing is to verify you have the correct COM port selected. Due to auto-detection, it might be possible to perform emulation but not live data if the COM port isn't correct.

I had to translate. I had a full version back when it was free. That laptop is dead. Ill look into that link. Thank you

I did go through and make sure the ports were the same. At first I couldn't get the Bike to connect at all. "DA Connected"? The Yellow box that goes blue. I watched mikes video and got that working. So yes I did get burned by both the COM ports and the "Release Emulation Hardware" Those are correct and now I'm at this hurdle.