Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 BUELLXB CALENDAR - Submission and Information Thread

Exclamation 2016 BUELLXB CALENDAR - Submission and Information Thread

So, since I took this project on quite late in the year last year, I thought I would get a head start on it. Everyone seems to want a calendar, so lets make another epic one! Since I sort of took over the calendar project last year, I might as well do it again (even though I swore I wouldn't).

FYI: This is the submission thread only, I will make an order thread after the pictures have been picked, prepayment is a must.

I certainly will welcome sponsorship of the calendars. I'll help sponsor with AMSOIL again. If you want to sponsor the calendar, you need to e-mail me at buellcalendar@gmail.com. If I can get enough sponsorship money, I would like to do an 18 month calendar as opposed to a twelve month.

Alright, so here's the deal. I will be running the voting for the calendars the same way I did it last year. It was extremely cumbersome for me to setup but it seemed to be the best possible way. Welcome to suggestions though, if you can come up with a better, more creative solution. If anyone has high quality group photos from the Buell Dragon Meet or other high quality images of group meets, please send them my way.

Submission guidelines:

1. Post your pictures I'll allow up to 3 submissions per person, but only one will get into the calendar) in this thread, and simultaneously e-mail them to buellcalendar@gmail.com with the subject line BUELL CALENDAR SUBMISSION and include your username. I will not use the buellxb uploaded pictures for the calendar; therefore, if you do not e-mail me the high quality picture, yours will not be included.
    2. Pictures must be high quality. Your blurry ipotato shot will not work well in the calendar. Keep that in mind, although, voters will probably not vote for you anyway.
    3. Submissions will be open from today, October 5, 2015 through October 31, 2015.
    4. The voting thread will be created on the first week of November, and voting will be open until sometime around Thanksgiving. This may allow the calendars to be delivered by Jan 1..
    5. Ordering will take place at the same time as the voting thread, details and specific costs will be figured out by then. Payment will only be accepted via paypal.

Please keep this thread clean from unnecessary banter. Please do feel free to post relevant questions/comments. Also please do not hesitate to e-mail me or PM me.

I hope I can get this run pretty smoothly and get us some awesome calendars for next year.
    Last edited by noone1569; 10-05-2015 at 05:01 PM.

Last edited by Dragonslayer; 10-06-2015 at 06:58 PM.

2015-04-29.jpg

For you consideration

Bad Weather Bike

DSC07733 by Kevin Leahy, on Flickr

Here's another of my old 1125R

20150117_152411_HDR by Kevin Leahy, on Flickr

And finally a brighter shot of the 'bolt

20150919_124256 by Kevin Leahy, on Flickr
    Last edited by BeefSupreme; 10-05-2015 at 06:38 PM.

I like this idea! i for sure would buy one

Bump only have like 5 submissions so far.

My firebolt and the biggest Farriswheel in the world (for now)
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I should have better photos once my clutch comes in

my 03 9r

my 96 s1 not sure if youd prefer color or sepia...

my 09 1125cr

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast