Thread: 1 Buell 2 Buell, Old Buell New Buell!

Cool 1 Buell 2 Buell, Old Buell New Buell!

Hey guys! So a few days ago I posted about how my bike got totalled and I went on an ambulance ride blah blah blah. Well yesterday I went and got a new one! Picked up this 08 X for $4200. Not the best deal I've gotten on craigslist, but worth it. It was 4600 miles. The guy put 200 miles on in 2 years. It has full 3 piece luggage and all the sweet upgrades for 2008. I'm a die hard buell fan and this is no exception. Somehow it has bent bars, but i can replace those. And the front brake has some weird chatter. But ill look into those this weekend. Long live the American Sport bikes!

Old and sad

New and exciting!

man I got to get an Uly.

Nice! Congrats on the new ride! Glad your back up and rolling on another Buell!

It is a bit different than my XB9SX for sure. It vibrates more at lower RPM. Doesn't pull quite as hard, but its all stock. I plan to keep it stock engine wise. Aluminum panniers and crash bar and laminar lip are things to come though

It's crazy how inexpensive Buells are. A year ago I paid $3800 for my '06 Uly with 25,000 miles. It included luggage and a box full of spare parts. Not a thing wrong with it, except it needed new tires. I have had all kinds of bikes and this is by far one of the best all around rides. Lots of bang for the buck! I plan on keeping mine as long as I can.