Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Custom Buell Lightning XB9S XB12S Edge Flyscreen Windshield

What You are Purchasing: Buell Lightning XB9S XB12S Fly Screen Windshield Edge fits 03-09 Models

Condition: New

This is a Custom made Fiber Glass windshield/flyscreen for Buell Lightning XB9S and XB12S models, fits years 03-09.

The flyscreen is not painted and comes in it's finished fiber glass ready to be painted stage. The color is white. This is a great custom piece to add to your beautiful buell.

If interested, please email me at only1reds@yahoo.com for more information on the item as well as how to purchase the item safely thru PayPal.

What is the Price?

Well they have been sold for $89.99 plus $19.00 shipping. But make me an offer and I'm sure we can work something out.

I mean you are a buellxb.com member so that will most certainly get you a discount :D

Appreciate the discount. Do you have any pictures of the windscreen on a bike?

no holes?

Appreciate the discount. Do you have any pictures of the windscreen on a bike?
    Sorry no pictures of the windscreen on any bikes at this time. I'm only a reseller

no holes?
    Yes there are markings of where holes are supposed to be once and after you get the windscreen painted and ready to be placed onto your bike.

If you look closely to the pictures, you can see the hole markings.

wish i could see it on a bike because i wonder if it would look goofy because of the way it angles more into a v at the bottom of the windscreen....Might leave a big space between the bottom of the windscreen and the headlights but who knows

You can view and purchase the item safely on eBay, click here

wish i could see it on a bike because i wonder if it would look goofy because of the way it angles more into a v at the bottom of the windscreen....Might leave a big space between the bottom of the windscreen and the headlights but who knows
    I'll get a picture of me HOLDING it up against my bike so you can see how it will look.

But it actually angles in a V shape to fill in more of that space in between the two headlights. The custom windscreen is slightly longer than the factory ones, just for that purpose.

But again, allow me a few minutes to get a buddy to get here therefore allowing him to hold it while I take a few snapshots on the camera.

tf1175, great point to bring up by the way

only1reds~
    Have you managed to get a pic of this flyscreen on a bike yet? I'm interested, but like tf I'd really like to see it on before I make the leap...thanks :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast