Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Window Helmet Visor

Window Helmet Visor

Anyone done this? I have about 30 rolls of excess window tint, I'm about to use some of it in my vega phantom clear visor.

I've done car windows before, this SHOULD go just as smoothly. The visor does have some weird contours to it though, we shall see how it works out. I'll post up some finished pictures.

Dammit. Thread is supposed to read window TINT helmet visor. *sigh. It's too late for this bull****. I need more coffee.

Worryingly we know what you meant! but go expresso!! ha ha ha

but go expresso

LOL, did a job in Italy a few years back and went into a coffee shop and ordered a cup. They handed me what looked like a shot glass full. Wondered "what the hell" but, figured while in Rome do as the Romans do. HOLY F*CKING SH*T. Stuff was 100 proof coffee concentrate.

Seriously! I don't normally drink coffee at all, but when you're in a place like Italy, where they know how to do it right... BAM! That stuff is delicious! and addictive!

The tint should work just fine, it may even help with anti-fogging. Not sure why, but works good for me. You are putting it on the inside right?

Yep yep. It will go on the inside. I'll have to double check but I think the particular shade I will be using is a 20% reflective.

I've never been much of a coffe connoisseur, but lately I have been addicted to this huuuuge value bag dunkin donuts stuff from our local grocery store. I SURVIVE off of this stuff now. I've never drank so much coffee in my life or pooped as often! Not sure if it's a good thing or not but it gets me up and out on those early mornings!

I have never been to italy but I do have to say, the best coffee I have ever had was in 2010 back when I lived in the mountains of Jamaica. Idk wtf they put in that coffe but I'll be damned if it wasn't magnificent. Prolly weed or some **** lol. Who knows maybe it was ****. Idk.

Anyone tried the Kopi Luwak coffee which has passed through the digestive tract of the cuvat cat? meant to be the best there is and costs $100 a cup!! I kid you not! google it!

Make sure that is what you really want to do, once the tint glue dries it is a real pain in the butt to get off!

Quote Originally Posted by ToneTheMoan View Post
    Anyone tried the Kopi Luwak coffee which has passed through the digestive tract of the cuvat cat? meant to be the best there is and costs $100 a cup!! I kid you not! google it!
    Ive heard of this. Something about the stomach acids make it better. I dont know. I usually buy unroasted beans by the 10lb bag and just roast them up as I need them. Makes the best coffee youve ever had and its also fairly cheap. I should clarify, cheap to maintain a supply of coffee. Not cheap to get started into with a roaster and such but its not bad at all.

sound like a good idea cj! but i am running some beans through my dog as we speak! maybe it will catch on!! ha ha ha

I don't think I want to be anywhere near a cat that eats only coffee all day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast