Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THREE(3) XB9SX City Crosses for sale-all outstanding&flawless-Selling 2

Inactive

THREE(3) XB9SX City Crosses for sale-all outstanding&flawless-Selling 2

Once a year i "thin out the herd" and list a few XB's for sale. Typically they sell quickly to board members due to my history of selling mint-condition one owner flawless bikes with clear, clean PA titles. see list below. have 7 XB's right now....3 are my favorites being the SX City Cross...and am selling off 2 of them. email me @ below and i'll provide VIN's, precise mileage, pics, anything else you need. a deposit will hold the bike for you as long as reasonably necessary. All are stored in my climate controlled building...have NEVER been ridden in rain...have never sat outside even one night...absolutely flawless both cosmetically and mechanically in every regard. I'm 62 and very gentle on equipment. none of these bikes have ever seen a track, a wheelstand, a stoppie, a burnout, or the rev-limiter. thanks much. regards, john email: scootertrash196@yahoo.com

2009 XB9SX City Cross-a real SX-completely original CHERRY BOMB

2008 XB9SX City Cross-a real SX-completely original HERO BLUE

2007 XBSX City Cross-a real SX-completely original CHERRY BOMB
    Last edited by user_deleted; 11-27-2015 at 12:05 AM.

Lunatic seeing the quality of your bikes and knowing the depth of your knowledge they should be queuing up at your door by now! I know that if i was needing a bike and lived in the states i would be!! Glws mate!

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by ToneTheMoan View Post
    Lunatic seeing the quality of your bikes and knowing the depth of your knowledge they should be queuing up at your door by now! I know that if i was needing a bike and lived in the states i would be!! Glws mate!
    thanks for the very kind words tone. appreciate it greatly. hoping your wife is holding her own.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago View Post
    That last one would be tough to let go of... this was the model offered at my local Ducati shop for 5400 and it probably isn't in as good as condition as you have yours and certainly not that low of mileage.
    it will be tough as you said. my dad and i were constantly travelling picking up old cars and occasional bikes. he was a great travel partner and incredible man. passed away 3 years ago and this XB is the very last vehicle i ever fetched with him at my side. will be tough to let go of.

Lunatic you`re more than welcome! praise where its due i always say! Take loads of photo`s and video of that last bike and it will always bring the happy memories flooding back of times you had with your dad, you will never forget that anyway memories last a lifetime!! Oh yeah i forgot this bit! Thanks for asking after Julia, she is doing really well at the moment! and she says hello!
    Last edited by ToneTheMoan; 11-06-2015 at 11:37 PM.

wow, anybody need a slightly used 22 year old kid, he's house broke. LOL.

yeah John, he'll trade you one of his scooters for one of them . You know you want one, although I see you more as a classic Vespa kind of guy. LMFAO......Send him a couple of pics of the scooter Chicago.......

I can't take it .....

confident heterosexual's

Hear that John, you too can be a confident heterosexual (rofl). Though I think you should wear a Massachusetts Statie's uniform (yes, jackboots and all) and you could color coordinate a man purse to hold your sidearm in (my sides hurt, I can't take it).

Just think, 0-60 in 18 seconds (please don't shoot me John). LMFAO

Lunatic please don't sell the bike that you and your dad went to get! I think you will regret it. I own a bike that belonged to my kid brother before he unfortunately took his life, I hunted the bike down for years and finally was able to purchase it back. There is no amount of money that would ever make me sell that stupid old trail bike. We had a ball on it, beating it, crashing it, etc. It is my most prized possession, every time I look at it I smile and remember good times and try to forget about the bad.

John it's your bike so of course do as you please but in my opinion I agree with wicked. Some things just aren't worth letting go. Good luck with whatever you decide and I know you don't need it for the other bikes. Purchasing something from you is the equivalent of buying a certified pre owned vehicle

And thanks again for helping me with the 1125r and shipping, couldn't be more satisfied.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast