Thread: Props!

Props!

Just giving a plug to umdterp13! I needed an xb12s wire harness to help me with my cafe-disgracer project and he totally hooked me up!
    Thanks!
    Some of you may already know but this post is for those who don't.
    Give a shout to umdterp13 if you're looking for a great value on quality used parts!

If it was for an 08+ ima be pissed.

It's from an 07

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicknstripn View Post
    Just giving a plug to umdterp13! I needed an xb12s wire harness to help me with my cafe-disgracer project and he totally hooked me up!
    Thanks!
    Some of you may already know but this post is for those who don't.
    Give a shout to umdterp13 if you're looking for a great value on quality used parts!
    i know every now and then jeff may come off as "cranky" on the board but he's a really good guy....very honest...a great board member to deal with. was good of you to post this up.

I need a wire harness... I saw he was selling one that was possibly missing connectors, I almost picked that one up since I like projects.
    Last edited by AZmidget91; 11-07-2015 at 01:26 PM.

AZ-That's the one I picked up. He sold it to me real cheap. I'm changing the headlight and brake lights on my project so it works out great! It will definitely be easier than reworking my R harness!
    And thanks Lunatic. Ive always believed in giving credit where credit is due and paying it forward whenever possible.
    I'll take an experienced word of mouth suggestion for a product or service over a fancy web page or ad any day of the week!