Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tires, what are you using?

I was thinking about getting a set of Pirelli Angel GT. Anyone have any experience with these? Started commuting 120 miles a day and I need a set that will give me more miles.

I've had a set on a lightning and a 1125. I liked them for longevity, never did much in the rain.

Going to give them a try. New tires means new bearings. What are the part numbers and where can I order wheel bearings for 2009 XB12SCG?

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by WokDisWey View Post
    Going to give them a try. New tires means new bearings. What are the part numbers and where can I order wheel bearings for 2009 XB12SCG?
    copy and paste from BM sean many moons ago. NOTE: fronts cross over to ducati and aprilia models so come with set of L&R seals. seals not used in XB wheel applications.

All balls part numbers:

Front 25-1351
    Rear 25-1627

I bought them from member I think lunaticfringe. I don't remember for sure if that's him cause I email him now but I'm pretty sure it's lunaticfringe. His name is John.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    copy and paste from BM sean many moons ago. NOTE: fronts cross over to ducati and aprilia models so come with set of L&R seals. seals not used in XB wheel applications.

All balls part numbers:

Front 25-1351
    Rear 25-1627

I bought them from member I think lunaticfringe. I don't remember for sure if that's him cause I email him now but I'm pretty sure it's lunaticfringe. His name is John.
    Thanks John, would you happen to have front and rear sets for sale?

Inactive
    ^^^^ yes sir. keep them as well as EBC brake pads in stock for board members. email me @ below and will get you fixed up.

scootertrash196@yahoo.com

You're a funny guy Lunatic

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    ^^^^ yes sir. keep them as well as EBC brake pads in stock for board members. email me @ below and will get you fixed up.

scootertrash196@yahoo.com
    Thanks John for the quick shipment on the bearings. One thing on the bearings packages, the part number for 25-1267 is labeled as front and the part number 25-1351 is labeled as rear. What you copied here states the opposite.

On my second rear Michelin pilot 3 and it is still wearing square in the middle and feathering on the sides
    Michelin pilot power 3's -- on the rear tire same thing happened to mine around 5k

I absolutely love my Dunlop Q3s, I switched to them after having wearing issues on my PP3s as well.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast