Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survived collision

Chicago- you're on a Buell, haters are EVERYWHERE!

I Hate haters!! lol

When I picked the Uly up at the towing yard, it was next to a stacked row of mangled motorcycles and the yard worker there said that was the fatalities row and he was not sure where to put the Uly yet, he had not seen an axle snapped like that before. He said he was glad to see I made it, let alone be able to walk in the yard and help push it up on a trailer.
    Attachment 2240
    The lower fork leg was covered in rubber from the truck tire, the lower fork tube is rotated here but you can see black on the compression adjuster.
    IMG_3961[2].jpg
    Steel Toe took the hit here against the primary cover, the only part of me that the truck hit. Those are marker colors, there was no paint from the truck on the Uly at all. Only tire marks or boot marks.
    IMG_3959[1].jpg
    Oil Cooler cover scuffed only.
    Bike is at Harley getting new fork Legs, lower yoke, front wheel, Front fenders, brake disc, handle bars, hand guards, bar end, one heated left grip, mirrors, windshield, side cases etc.....
    The only pictures I don't have are the side cases. The side cases held on to the bike and the left one shattered and the right one cracked. The brackets to the side cases held also.
    The pick up truck was totalled.
    Yes you can legally ride in the HOV lane on a motorcycle in Dallas Tx, Do not think I will be riding in the HOV lane, at least for a good while or ever again during rush hour traffic.
    I am very, very grateful!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12