Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All my stuff stolen!

All my stuff stolen!

So I'm in Georgia training and my family is back in Tucson. My wife calls me in tears all our kids cloths that was in the laundry facility were stolen, some of my jeans, all of my wife's jeans and nice cloths, and all our white cloths! Seriously right before Christmas and it wasn't a mistake our cloths with holes were left behind........... I'm furious!

Thats ****ed up man. I hate a damn thief. Some people just dont care and have no morals. I hope all works out for you man.

That's F'ing stupid. People have no respect for anybody anymore. Just to be an asshole, post a note on the door of the laundry;
    To the person who stole my families clothes. We were recently diagnosed with a (add a contagious skin disease of your choice). Just thought you would like to know. If you start itching and breaking out in lesions, please see your doctor.

Last edited by Shawns; 11-17-2015 at 09:27 PM.

Man, that really sucks! I'm assuming you're in the military?
    When I was in the corps I couldn't stand the fact that most of the theft that happened around the base was actually perpetrated by Marines! WTH! No matter where you go people just suck! People can be led down the right road but their moral compass always leads them back to who they truly are!
    Sorry man!

Damn man, that blows, sorry you were a victim. Keep your head up and truly believe that karma is a mother fuc$er. You may not see it first hand but that scumbag will get his, mark my words.....

Sorry to hear that mate it must have been hard for your wife being there and even harder on you not being able to be there! i just hope they buy something with any money they make that really F**KS them up!! its the worst time of year now for stealing with christmas coming but how can you give your kids and family things you stole and act like you bought them! Can i help you out with anything?

Chickenstripin- prior service in the Marines, and finally just got a decent job with the feds to help put my family in a better place. So I'm training at the federal law enforcement training center in glynco GA. Toan- yeah right before Christmas when my check is going to be less than normal due to not working weekends and night shift! My wife is tiny so her jeans are ridiculously expensive she gets like one pair every 5-6 months, and stealing children's cloths come on! We should be ok though it's just disheartening and frustrating every time something good happens some wrench finds its way in! She was also frustrated over car trouble but that's fixed so just some prayers would be nice!

As you know life can be a bitch and its a shame we have to have the bad things to really enjoy the good things! It will all turn out good in the end i truly believe that and i hope that time comes for you real soon! In the words of Erik Buell... NEVER QUIT! and you have proved its not in your nature to do that!! All the best from your friends in England!!

Ya know what man, I'm with tone on this one. You need some help pm me. Least I could do, you serve this country and I and my family truly appreciate your service...so again if you need something just hit me up man. Wally

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast