Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All my stuff stolen!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedchop View Post
    Ya know what man, I'm with tone on this one. You need some help pm me. Least I could do, you serve this country and I and my family truly appreciate your service...so again if you need something just hit me up man. Wally
    +1 That really sucks, man. Like Tone says...life has ups and downs, and this is definitely a down. But, more ups will be coming again for you and your family. And, like Wally says...your service is greatly appreciated! Lots of prayers heading your way. If there is anything else I can do, let me know.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedchop View Post
    Ya know what man, I'm with tone on this one. You need some help pm me. Least I could do, you serve this country and I and my family truly appreciate your service...so again if you need something just hit me up man. Wally
    just for the record wally.....and your offer is most kind and generous....several of us board members helped this guy out several months ago with substantial cash donations so that he and his family had the necessary funds to move. that should be duly noted.

I've updated everyone on the move and i am a real person I've been to the buell meets i am from ga, now i have a job in Tucson with the Bureau of prisons. I talk to people all the time. Like i said every time something good happens something bad happens. The best thing that happened back in July is a forum member helped me get 1/2 off of the almost 3k uhaul. I've also helped members with parts. I was just posting the situation and asking for prayers or even that sucks here's what you should do. I don't just post when i need help i buy multiple calendars every year. This was not a rant or an attack I just don't want the wrong picture painted!

You can't blame forum members for thinking something is up we have been scammed to many times in the past. If your stuff got stolen I am sorry to hear that and hope everything works out for you and your family.
    Last edited by rchuff; 11-18-2015 at 04:28 PM.

Well defiantly a lesson learned we are from the south and a little naive, but it's a lesson learned that even in a nice neighborhood you can't be to trustworthy... The apartments said there was nothing they could do, and its a 250 deductible for insurance. Lucky my wife doesn't wait and wash all our cloths at once! My father-in-law said it's the price you pay for leaving your stuff unattended "that was surprising" but he is blunt!

Everyone on this board has been more than helpful to me. I like to pass it on.

We are going to file an insurance claim, wife had to file police report.

^^^ good luck with that i hope they sort it all out for you soon!

Not wanting anything at all! No donations accepted or anything!!!!! You guys are never going to believe this but it happened again someone went through our laundry and stole all my wife's pants and all my 2yr olds pants. My wife is freaking out crying, and management won't do anything. We are still paying for the cloths we replace on a credit card because not everything was covered by insurance. People are cruel!!!!!!!

Inactive
    perps and tenants residing in apartment complexes who steal laundry also have no qualms whatsoever about burglarizing apartments, slashing vehicle tires, keying paint jobs, breaking into vehicles, stealing vehicles. you really need to move your family the hell out of there and yes....i know....easier said then done.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast