Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Buell owner in Texas

Question New Buell owner in Texas

Hi new owner in Texas

Got my first bike a few days ago, Buell Xb12Scg. I need to find the passenger foot pegs, and she needs a little work on junk like lights, and other junk. But I like it.

And yes this bike is a joke! Ha Hahahaha........ ok yes I'm an idiot.

IMG_1523.jpgIMG_1524.jpgIMG_1537.jpgIMG_1538.jpgIMG_1543.jpg
    Last edited by dtdevil; 11-19-2015 at 04:24 AM. Reason: wrong content

Has about 9K miles, I already dropped it trying to park at a hotel that had a weird steep angle. , and slowly went down trying to stop the bike.

Bent the Shifter lever, Tried to take a Dead blow hammer to it to straighten it back out but didn't seem to do much. Got to order a new one I guess.

I'm also planning to do a trip to Colorado from Texas on it, But have no clue what gear i need to get to strap to the bike. Eh I'll figure it out.

Welcome to the forum from another new XB12 rider here in Texas.

Welcome! That's a heck of a paint job. Little loud for my taste but it's your bike not mine. Sorry to hear about your parking incident. You thought about taking a rider training course? Might be a worth while investment prior to your long trip. You'd be amazed at how invisible you are on a bike.
    For your trip try and locate a good set of sportbike saddle bags. Dowco makes some cheap ones. Without rider pegs/brackets you can thread and eyebolt into the mounting points or said pegs and secure your saddlebags.
    For relatively cheap and pretty much new condition used parts try Buellsterparts.com
    There are several members that sell parts. Maybe one will hit you up.
    Good luck with the bike!
    And for Gods sake, keep the rubber side down!
    Last edited by Chicknstripn; 11-19-2015 at 04:18 PM.

Hello mate! that is one impressive paint job, the skill it takes to do that amazes me! and i know we love our bikes but really to slowly go down on her is a bit perverted! ha ha ha I am the king of idiots! ask anyone! lol

LMFAO TONE. Welcome to the zoo and I'm not trying to be rude but ur not going to ride that in public w that paintjob?????? Scuff it and plasti dip it or something. Buells deserve better. Good luck w her anyways.

Do yourself a favor and get used new plastics for that bike. (poor thing) If you like it that's all that matters. Not my cup of tea either wickedchop. Good luck with your purchase.

And by the way kid we are not trying to push you away. Just breaking your balls a bit. We take our buells and our hobby seriously.....well kind of..lol we just want our bikes and riders to not look as though we are tied into the slammed, stretched, led'd, airbrushed, polished ghetto scene. We ride hard here...our riding speaks volumes. We don't need smoke and mirrors to stand out.

I like smoke and mirrors!

I don't know why I'm friends with you Tone........LMFAO. You are one funny dude

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast