Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: All XB models Ground wire Anomaly and Solution

Blue..........

Chicago if you sit back a little and read more posts instead of posting useless sh-t you might learn something from someone. Sorry just being honest.

Damn, somebody got HE WHORE BITCH SLAPPED!!!!!!! Deuce bigalow style...LMFAO

I thought a triple clamp did both nipples and then down via a chain to the vajayjay walker!!!!! Effing around, I know what God damned triple clamp is........

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by rchuff View Post
    Chicago if you sit back a little and read more posts instead of posting useless sh-t you might learn something from someone. Sorry just being honest.
    ouuuuuchhhhchhhhhh!

ho_slap.jpg

John, you have a treasure trove, a virtual myriad, a host, a cavalcade, a plethora of vintage bitch slapping clips and stills. VERY IMPRESSIVE.....Lmfao

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedchop View Post
    John, you have a treasure trove, a virtual myriad, a host, a cavalcade, a plethora of vintage bitch slapping clips and stills. VERY IMPRESSIVE.....Lmfao
    coming from you wally that means the world to me. thanks my friend and by the way...i love a good old fashioned bitch slappin' from time to time.

Fantastic thread! I have had issues on many a vehicle that found its genesis in a poor ground or connection. My '03 XB9S had a crazy issue today where nothing worked: starter, gauges, switches, lights, nothing...I couldn't even shift the bike to neutral (no, I wasn't drinking, really!) Then later, after simply checking and messing with everything, it went into neutral, everything lit up, gauges cycled, pump primed and it fired up. What?!? ....dancing frog that I don't want to see again when I far from home and I'm stranded.

I'm trying this tomorrow; hope it's the issue 😉

A faulty ground wire won't impede your ability to shift the transmission.
    Check your primary fluid and chain tension. Also properly adjust your clutch.
    Sounds like you're having an issue with shifting/trans

Great write up. I found out that my horn didn't work when I tried to pass inspection for my registration renewal. There was a loose ground wire exactly where you said it would be. Thanks!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast