Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 5-0dro Black Friday Sale 2015!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dobe1 View Post
    I'm in for some black short/red adjuster levers and possibly some axle sliders..........................Order on website??
    Yes, but we'll be releasing the discount codes tonight. Sale will go through Cyber Monday. Thanks!

Ill be waiting... Happy turkey day!

Exclamation

50-dro.jpg

955741 (Small).jpg

***5-0dro Black Friday Cyber Monday Weekend Sale!

5-0dro will be offering deep discounts on Black Friday through Cyber Monday on all 5-0dro products ordered between November 27, 2015 and November 30, 2015! (while supplies last) . Contact us on other brands not listed below. If we can discount them, we will on a case-by-case basis.

Use the coupon codes shown below at checkout for 5-0dro brand discounts.

Pricing will be as follows:

5-0dro Brand (Coupon Code "BFCM5-0dro")

-5-0dro Axle Sliders (XB & 1125 Buell) - Normally $99, Special Black Friday/Cyber Monday Pricing ONLY $84.15!

-5-0dro Axle Sliders (1190 RX & SX EBR) - Normally $125, Special Black Friday/Cyber Monday Pricing ONLY $106.25!

-5-0dro 1125 Buell Non-spooled Axle Sliders - Normally $85 on clearance, Special Black Friday/Cyber Monday Pricing ONLY $72.25! <<<VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES (in natural finish only)!

-5-0dro Axle Sliders (BMW) - Normally $69, Special Black Friday/Cyber Monday Pricing ONLY $58.65!

-5-0dro XB Pulley Cover - Normally $134, Special Black Friday/Cyber Monday Pricing ONLY $113.90!

-5-0dro XB Case Sliders - Normally $139, Special Black Friday/Cyber Monday Pricing ONLY $118.15!

-5-0dro T-Shirts - Normally $15, Special Black Friday/Cyber Monday Pricing ONLY $12.75!

ASV Levers (No coupon needed. Prices have been temporarily reduced on the site.)

- ASV F3 Lever Set - Normally $162, Special Black Friday/Cyber Monday Pricing ONLY $155* with the possibility of being as low as $150*!

- ASV c/5 Lever Set - Normally $225, Special Black Friday/Cyber Monday Pricing ONLY $205* with the possibility of being as low as $200*!

PLUS!!!! Orders over $200 will receive a free 5-0dro t-shirt. (send customer note at checkout with size and color selection and we'll include it with your order...Grey, Tan & Black available in M, L, & XL)

****As always, free shipping in the Continental US and international shipping available (added at checkout)!
    All products can be seen in further detail at www.5-0dro.com!

If you order, please comment on this thread to let us know and keep the promotion known to others as well!

Notes:

- ASV sale prices are dependent on the total number of lever sets we sell during this promotion. The first price is for at least 5 sets sold and the second is for 10 or more sets sold. If we hit the 10+ mark, you will be given the further discount via a refund. If we do not reach the 5 sets mark, you will be given the opportunity to pay our normal price or receive a full refund. Special order adjuster colors are available for an additional $20/set.

- Email us at orders@5-0dro.com if you have any questions or issues placing your orders. As always, we'll give you the personal attention you need to get you the parts you want!

- All promotions are dependent on availability. In some cases, your order may not be able to be filled right away or n rare cases, not at all. We will communicate those cases with you and come to an agreeable solution. 5-0dro, Inc. reserves the right to cancel any order and provide a refund or store credit within a reasonable amount of time.

Thanks and may you and your families all have a happy and safe holiday weekend!

5-0dro
    www.5-0dro.com

To the top...

To the top...

Bump.....

Bump. But also does anyone know if the calendar will still happen late is ok but i never miss one whether i make it in or not, it's the perfect Christmas gift....

Quote Originally Posted by djs2k2 View Post
    Bump. But also does anyone know if the calendar will still happen late is ok but i never miss one whether i make it in or not, it's the perfect Christmas gift....
    Sorry...I don't have an update for that.

Today is the last day for this sale though so if any of you are interested in 5-0dro or ASV brand parts, this is your last chance to get them at the lowest price anywhere all year long!!! DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!

Wish I could take advantage of the sale but I spent over a week on the couch not working due to an emergency appendectomy so I just don't have the funds. I'll just pay full price in February when I get my tax refunds.

Maybe he will have a tax sale, hint hint....LOL one day i will get that pulley cover. I personally just have to pay it forward first.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast